Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-08-27T16:22:45Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
300 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic How to install a back version of studio?

‏2012-08-27T15:50:08Z |
How do I install a back version of studio on Mac (to target a 5.0.0.2 runtime) now that the online repositories have been updated?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    300 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How to install a back version of studio?

‏2012-08-27T16:15:13Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    David,

I think I saw from another post that you had the developer edition mixed with a production runtime (either Consumer or Enterprise edition). To be safe you should uninstall the free developer edition and use the production version of studio that came with your server (either Consumer or Enterprise edition). The base install will give you the 5.0.0.0 GA level, you can then upgrade via FixCentral to whatever fixpack level you choose.

The free Developer Edition eclipse plugin only has the latest fixpack level available at any time and should be used standalone (it has its own built in server, not for production). Hope this helps.

Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      300 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How to install a back version of studio?

‏2012-08-27T16:22:45Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Barbara:

Thanks. I'm working on sorting out the entitlement in FixCentral to allow me to download the 5.0.0.2 eclipse repository. That, along with the base 5.0 EE eclipse repository (which I already have) should get me what I need.