Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-08-23T18:28:20Z by HETJ_Dan_Miller
HETJ_Dan_Miller
HETJ_Dan_Miller
4 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Hello and Subset Editor Question

‏2012-08-22T03:00:02Z |
I'm new to the board and to TM1. I'm a business user that will become a developer when I get time.

I'm running into a few issues that I was hoping someone could help me resolve. First, when I log on remotely (from the house) when I open the subset editor in Perspectives, either in a cube or from the dimension list, the subset editor flashes on the screen and disappears. Once this happen it won't let me select on anything.

Also I have a report that has 10-12 dynamic active forms. It has worked well in the past, but recently it takes a long time to update. This will happen one person’s computer but not on another. It also is not on the same computers each time. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help.
Updated on 2012-08-23T18:28:20Z at 2012-08-23T18:28:20Z by HETJ_Dan_Miller
  • Rizwan.Kaif
    Rizwan.Kaif
    197 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Hello and Subset Editor Question

‏2012-08-23T12:56:10Z  in response to HETJ_Dan_Miller
    For the first problem, you need to change the settings of MainWindowLayoutInfo and SubsetWindowLayoutInfo in the TM1P.INI file. This file is normally located at the following location:

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\Applix\TM1

For the second problem, if there is a lot of performance inconsistency between the users/computers then it might not be straight task to find the cause. Have you checked the TM1Top logs - may be Server is busy in doing something else when you face the performance hits?

Cheers!
    Rizwan Kaif