Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-07-25T14:04:06Z by brucecosper
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
773 Posts

Pinned topic Looking for help for set up of IBM Netezza Software Emulator for Developers

‏2012-08-21T18:43:12Z |
I just downloaded the Netezza Emulator to practice, but I have problem starting host VM. Can some one give a hand if he/she has luck have it work? Thanks!!
Updated on 2013-04-02T16:33:19Z at 2013-04-02T16:33:19Z by SystemAdmin
  • karthick_v05
    karthick_v05
    1 Post

Re: Looking for help for set up of IBM Netezza Software Emulator for Developers

‏2012-09-07T14:08:53Z  
    Hi,

please help me also to download the NZ emulator and its corresponding VMWARE software link. Also please share what are the basic hard requirements and software requirements neeaded to run the Netezza emulator database.
    Thanks,
    Karthick
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    773 Posts

‏2012-10-23T22:45:37Z  
    Hi, I just downloaded the emulator software, tried to run it and got a message about not having vmware installed.

What do I need to install for vmware? Where do I get it?

Is there a particular kind I need?

I'm running windows 7 on a 64 bit Intel box.

Thanks!
  • JAntley
    JAntley
    126 Posts

‏2012-10-26T17:40:59Z  
    Hi, I just downloaded the emulator software, tried to run it and got a message about not having vmware installed.

What do I need to install for vmware? Where do I get it?

Is there a particular kind I need?

I'm running windows 7 on a 64 bit Intel box.

Thanks!
    The forum where you have posted your questions is primarily for those who have questions about using the developerWorks site itself. There are several active forums for IBM InfoSphere on developerWorks (http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/im_forums.jspa); you would have a better chance of getting the answers you want if you were to post in one of them.

Let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Regards,
    Jeff Antley
    developerWorks Feedback Team
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    773 Posts

‏2013-04-02T16:33:19Z  
    Hello,

I am looking for an IBM Netezza Emulator for Windows, could you please send me the link to download the emulator. I have been searching and the one I found says the file is corrupt when tried to install.
  • brucecosper
    brucecosper
    1 Post

‏2013-07-25T14:04:06Z  

When clicking on the link  (http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/im_forums.jspa); you get a page not found error