Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-09-20T15:32:43Z by JAntley
ranjithmenon
ranjithmenon
3 Posts

Pinned topic My profile got disabled why and how i can enable the profile.Still my posts

‏2012-08-19T09:15:59Z |
HI this is ranjith email id is ranjithmenon2006@gmail.com please let me know why my profile is disabled and how can i enable the same??
Updated on 2012-09-20T15:32:43Z at 2012-09-20T15:32:43Z by JAntley
  • JAntley
    JAntley
    130 Posts

Re: My profile got disabled why and how i can enable the profile.Still my posts

‏2012-08-20T18:42:53Z  
    Hello Ranjith,

The profile is not disabled: https://www.ibm.co m/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/profiles/html/profileView.do?key=ca371f87-5c18-4fc7-b1c6-613610467458&lang=en
    If you are having trouble logging in, let us know and we can reset your password.

Regards,
    Jeff Antley
    developerWorks Feedback Team
  • ranjithmenon
    ranjithmenon
    3 Posts

‏2012-09-19T13:31:44Z  
    • JAntley
    • ‏2012-08-20T18:42:53Z
    Hello Ranjith,

The profile is not disabled: https://www.ibm.co m/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/profiles/html/profileView.do?key=ca371f87-5c18-4fc7-b1c6-613610467458&lang=en
    If you are having trouble logging in, let us know and we can reset your password.

Regards,
    Jeff Antley
    Hi I am able o access my profile .But the real issue comes regarding the blog i written.If I search the blog i written and when i put mouse over the authors name the mouse tip comes like "this profile is disabled".Also when i click on the name it is not linking to my profile.Even this blog is not listing under my profile please look into this .For better clarity i am uploading my page.
  • JAntley
    JAntley
    130 Posts

‏2012-09-19T17:48:21Z  
    Hi I am able o access my profile .But the real issue comes regarding the blog i written.If I search the blog i written and when i put mouse over the authors name the mouse tip comes like "this profile is disabled".Also when i click on the name it is not linking to my profile.Even this blog is not listing under my profile please look into this .For better clarity i am uploading my page.
    The "view business card" link for display names within blog posts does not appear to be working for any profile, regardless of whether it reports that a profile is active or disabled. I will ensure that the Lotus Connections development team is made aware of the issue; it is possible that it has already been fixed in a later release.

Regards,
    Jeff Antley
  • ranjithmenon
    ranjithmenon
    3 Posts

‏2012-09-20T05:33:00Z  
    • JAntley
    • ‏2012-09-19T17:48:21Z
    The "view business card" link for display names within blog posts does not appear to be working for any profile, regardless of whether it reports that a profile is active or disabled. I will ensure that the Lotus Connections development team is made aware of the issue; it is possible that it has already been fixed in a later release.

Regards,
    Jeff Antley
    Thanks a lot for your reply
  • JAntley
    JAntley
    130 Posts

‏2012-09-20T15:32:43Z  
    Thanks a lot for your reply
    I got some additional information -- the "disabled profile" message when hovering over the display name can mean that the blog post is corrupted or has poorly formed html. I edited your blog post and removed all of the corrupted code and unnecessary markup from Word. Everything should be working correctly now.

Regards,
    Jeff Antley