Topic
5 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-09-20T15:32:43Z by JAntley
ranjithmenon
ranjithmenon
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic My profile got disabled why and how i can enable the profile.Still my posts

‏2012-08-19T09:15:59Z |
HI this is ranjith email id is ranjithmenon2006@gmail.com please let me know why my profile is disabled and how can i enable the same??
Updated on 2012-09-20T15:32:43Z at 2012-09-20T15:32:43Z by JAntley
  • JAntley
    JAntley
    109 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: My profile got disabled why and how i can enable the profile.Still my posts

‏2012-08-20T18:42:53Z  in response to ranjithmenon
    Hello Ranjith,

The profile is not disabled: https://www.ibm.co m/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/profiles/html/profileView.do?key=ca371f87-5c18-4fc7-b1c6-613610467458&lang=en
    If you are having trouble logging in, let us know and we can reset your password.

Regards,
    Jeff Antley
    developerWorks Feedback Team
    • ranjithmenon
      ranjithmenon
      3 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-09-19T13:31:44Z  in response to JAntley
      Hi I am able o access my profile .But the real issue comes regarding the blog i written.If I search the blog i written and when i put mouse over the authors name the mouse tip comes like "this profile is disabled".Also when i click on the name it is not linking to my profile.Even this blog is not listing under my profile please look into this .For better clarity i am uploading my page.
      • JAntley
        JAntley
        109 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-09-19T17:48:21Z  in response to ranjithmenon
        The "view business card" link for display names within blog posts does not appear to be working for any profile, regardless of whether it reports that a profile is active or disabled. I will ensure that the Lotus Connections development team is made aware of the issue; it is possible that it has already been fixed in a later release.

Regards,
        Jeff Antley
        • ranjithmenon
          ranjithmenon
          3 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-09-20T05:33:00Z  in response to JAntley
          Thanks a lot for your reply
          • JAntley
            JAntley
            109 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-09-20T15:32:43Z  in response to ranjithmenon
            I got some additional information -- the "disabled profile" message when hovering over the display name can mean that the blog post is corrupted or has poorly formed html. I edited your blog post and removed all of the corrupted code and unnecessary markup from Word. Everything should be working correctly now.

Regards,
            Jeff Antley