• 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-03-08T11:12:38Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
12 Posts

Pinned topic Multiple appearance of the same Process App

‏2012-08-17T08:43:37Z |
Hi,

does someone know why there are several launchable processes of the same process in my launch-list?

Thx and regards
Updated on 2013-03-08T11:12:38Z at 2013-03-08T11:12:38Z by SystemAdmin
  • alette
    alette
    3 Posts

Re: Multiple appearance of the same Process App

‏2012-08-28T19:38:29Z  
    Hello,

You may be seeing different snapshots/versions of the same process. Does that seem to explain what you're seeing?
    If so, you should write to support for this app (bpmmobile@us.ibm.com) to report this behavior. Ideally, it would be possible to distinguish versions from one another.

Thanks
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    12 Posts

‏2012-09-05T14:54:21Z  
    • alette
    • ‏2012-08-28T19:38:29Z
    Hello,

You may be seeing different snapshots/versions of the same process. Does that seem to explain what you're seeing?
    If so, you should write to support for this app (bpmmobile@us.ibm.com) to report this behavior. Ideally, it would be possible to distinguish versions from one another.

Thanks
    Hello,

thanks for the response. I went through all the snapshots and archived them. It seems that they were the reason.
    Is there a way do identify, which snapshots are provided, before someone clicks on the process and might start the wrong process snapshot?

Kind regards
    Stephan
  • alette
    alette
    3 Posts

‏2012-09-06T16:04:17Z  
    Hello,

thanks for the response. I went through all the snapshots and archived them. It seems that they were the reason.
    Is there a way do identify, which snapshots are provided, before someone clicks on the process and might start the wrong process snapshot?

Kind regards
    Stephan
    Hello,

Unfortunately, at this time, there is not a way to distinguish between the snapshots. I have filed a request to have this rectified.

Regards,
    Ann
    Blueworks Live Support
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    12 Posts

‏2012-09-10T10:09:02Z  
    • alette
    • ‏2012-09-06T16:04:17Z
    Hello,

Unfortunately, at this time, there is not a way to distinguish between the snapshots. I have filed a request to have this rectified.

Regards,
    Ann
    Blueworks Live Support
    Hi Ann,

this is great, thanks a lot!

Kind regards
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    12 Posts

‏2013-03-08T11:12:38Z  
    if your are exposing the human service as Exposed Service make sure that you expose the service from Process App and not Toolkit.
    if you expose any service as startable from Toolkit it will show as many times as it is referenced in the Process Apps.

if your are exposing the BPD .make sure that only one of the Snapshot is Active .Deacvite all others from Process Admin.

Did i answer your question ??/