Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-01-15T09:04:08Z by TomasBozik
JunaidAzam
JunaidAzam
10 Posts

Pinned topic How to Disable or Remove Button in Case Manager Client?

‏2012-08-07T08:08:27Z |
Is there any way to remove or disable Download button from the drop down list in Case Manager Client? If you have any option or solution for this than please provide/suggest. I am also attach a sample file from where drop download button exists. Reply.
Updated on 2013-01-23T12:03:24Z at 2013-01-23T12:03:24Z by JunaidAzam
  • rahul_ecm
    rahul_ecm
    8 Posts

Re: How to Disable or Remove Button in Case Manager Client?

‏2012-09-28T15:25:30Z  
    Would suggest removing Download option from Actions.xml in AE/XT config directory...
  • JunaidAzam
    JunaidAzam
    10 Posts

‏2013-01-23T12:03:24Z  
    • rahul_ecm
    • ‏2012-09-28T15:25:30Z
    Would suggest removing Download option from Actions.xml in AE/XT config directory...
    Rahul_ecm, I have already tried this, but it works in WorkplaceXT not in Case Manager Client. Is there any other way to do so???? Thanks.
  • Dave Perman
    Dave Perman
    2 Posts

‏2013-11-28T18:12:55Z  

In ICM 5.2, all menu items and buttons are fully configurable and can be removed. You can also create custom script or event actions and control, via script, enabled and visibility settings.

• TomasBozik
    TomasBozik
    3 Posts

‏2014-01-15T09:04:08Z  

In ICM 5.2, all menu items and buttons are fully configurable and can be removed. You can also create custom script or event actions and control, via script, enabled and visibility settings.

Hi Dave,

visibility of OOTB buttons cannot be set. Is there any documentation, how to replace OOTB buttons with sripts?

Requirement: I want to have a "Import Document" button visible only if the case property "prop1" has a value of 1.

Possible solution:

1. Remove "Add from local repository button"

2. Add Script button and fill "Execute" field. ()

3. Fill the "Show this script action:" with your custom condition

Problem:We need to get the script, that has been called, when "Import Document" action button gets clicked.