I am trying to understand the estimation functionality in RMC and find myself stumped by the presence of "Multi" and "Adj" in the estimating formulas. Can anyone tell me what these are, how they work, and where the values are supposed to come from? There is a predefined set of estimating formulas that cannot be edited:
• HIGH = Count*High*Multi+Adj
• % OF HI/LOW RANGE = Count*((High-Low)*Multi+Low)+Adj
• AVERAGE = Count*(High+Low)/2*Multi+Adj
• LOW = Count*Low*Multi+Adj
• COUNT BASED = Count*Multi+Adj
• LIKELY WEIGHTED = Count*(High+4*Likely+Low)/6*Multi+Adj
• COUNT TIMES LIKELY = Count*Likely*Multi+Adj
• LIKELY BASED = Likely*Multi+Adj
Pinned topic Estimating Formulas: Multi and Adj
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2012-10-05T22:26:20Z at 2012-10-05T22:26:20Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin 110000D4XK1193 Posts
Re: Estimating Formulas: Multi and Adj2012-10-05T22:26:20ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Hi,
Please review the attached documentation on how RMC estimation works. The document is a bit old, but should be accurate function-wise except that there might be some UI changes.
Thanks very much.