• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-08-06T17:31:01Z by
345 Posts

Pinned topic Data corruption sample in CustomerSamples.jar

‏2012-08-06T17:20:28Z |
1. For the data corruption code included in the CustomerSamples.jar, I'm getting these errors:
8/6/12 11:52:10:094 EDT 00000012 SystemOut O WARN - Exception_Shared_NoProperty: CDKCU2003E:The property is not defined in the properties file. Property = EventManager.process_controller.provider_url
8/6/12 11:52:10:094 EDT 00000012 SystemOut O ERROR - com.dwl.tcrm.exception.TCRMPropertyNotFoundException: EventManager.process_controller.provider_url
at com.dwl.tcrm.utilities.TCRMProperties.getTCRMProperty(
at com.dwl.tcrm.utilities.TCRMProperties.getProperty(
at com.dwl.tcrm.utilities.TCRMClassFactory.getEJBServices(
at com.dwl.tcrm.samples.datacorruption.DataCorruptionEMNotifier.execute(

Same stack trace but other properties not found listed in the log are:

The file, however, has been updated to include:

Yet these errors still occur.

Is there another properties file which must be updated?
2. MDM\Samples\EJBSamples\instruction\SetupDataCorruptionSample.txt mentions a Deploy_CusomerSamples_Server.doc.
This doc is no where to be found in the distribution package. Can it be found online?
thank you.
Updated on 2012-08-06T17:31:01Z at 2012-08-06T17:31:01Z by
    56 Posts

Re: Data corruption sample in CustomerSamples.jar

One reason why this is happens is when there is a space added at the end of a property defined in event manager property file.

In this case, check the property its complaining about EventManager.process_controller.provider_url to see if you have accidentally added a space. It happens all the time with me when I use vi in unix environment.

This is small issue we have in the code where we do not trim the property we read from the file. Hope that helps.