• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-07-30T07:54:56Z by MarkOrmos
MarkOrmos
MarkOrmos
20 Posts

Pinned topic Making Pluglets persistent in IDA

‏2012-07-26T09:06:50Z |
Hi everybody,

I've made a Pluglet, which I liked to use frequently, the only problem is that I have to register it every time I restart my IDA. I know it is not a big deal, but it is quite annoying.
Is it possible to make a Pluglet persistent or register it automatically in IDA? I'm interested in any solution!

Thank you and best regards,
Mark
Updated on 2012-07-30T07:54:56Z at 2012-07-30T07:54:56Z by MarkOrmos
  • reital
    reital
    58 Posts

Re: Making Pluglets persistent in IDA

‏2012-07-26T10:31:28Z  
    Hello MarkOrmos

Pluglet registing is session level, which is to say that the registed pluglet will be lost when the IDA is restarted . It is necessary to registing the pluglet again when the IDA is restarted , which could also avoid invalidate pluglet is added into context menu . And currently we have no option to automatically registing it when IDA start up , it is designed that only when user want to use customeized pluglet it could been available through registing .

Thanks
    -Tao
  • MarkOrmos
    MarkOrmos
    20 Posts

Re: Making Pluglets persistent in IDA

‏2012-07-30T07:54:56Z  
    • reital
    • ‏2012-07-26T10:31:28Z
    Hello MarkOrmos

Pluglet registing is session level, which is to say that the registed pluglet will be lost when the IDA is restarted . It is necessary to registing the pluglet again when the IDA is restarted , which could also avoid invalidate pluglet is added into context menu . And currently we have no option to automatically registing it when IDA start up , it is designed that only when user want to use customeized pluglet it could been available through registing .

Thanks
    -Tao
    Thanks for the rapid answer.
    I have another idea. What if I transform the final pluglet into a Plug-in, and add it to a context menu? Could it work in this way?

Thanks
    Mark