Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-11T13:37:10Z by MJB5_Jose_Hernandez
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
3551 Posts

Pinned topic BPM Advanced Process Server 8 - Profile Creation - ConfigLombardiException

‏2012-07-19T20:35:00Z |
I installed BPM Advanced Process Server along with the installation that came with IBM Integration Designer. But when I try creating a BPM Advanced Process server standalone profile through the PMT/Websphere Customization Tool box, I get an error with the error message:

C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\BPM\base\profile\actions\configureProcessServer.ant:22: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\BPM\base\profile\actions\std_targets.ant:161: wsadmin task failed with return code :105

I opened the configureProcessServer.log file (the last modified file in WAS_Root\logs\manageprofiles\ProcSrv01) and found an error message:

WASX7017E: Exception received while running file "C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\BPM\base\profile\actions\scripts\configureProcessServer.py"; exception information: com.ibm.bpm.config.procsvr.ConfigLombardiException: com.ibm.bpm.config.procsvr.ConfigLombardiException: ADMA0092E: An unexpected exception occurred while preparing task SessionManagement.

I've looked a few places but couldn't find anything related to BPM Advanced Process Server v8 profile creation.

I did come across errors owing to DB2 database creation which was resolved when I logged in with the local user credentials DB2 created for me (bmpadmin). I also came across the error PM00856: CEI CONFIGURATION FAILS ON REMOTE DB2 Z/OS PROFILE WITH NULL TEMPLATE which was resolved with the Fix pack 3 for WAS 8. Now I'm stuck on this. Help anyone?
  • FEBH_Ricardo_Pulido
    FEBH_Ricardo_Pulido
    1 Post

Re: BPM Advanced Process Server 8 - Profile Creation - ConfigLombardiException

‏2012-09-11T15:22:13Z  
    I installed IBM BPM Business Process manager v8.0.0.0. I have a similar problem:

Caused by: C:\IBM2\WebSphere\AppServer\profileTemplates\BusinessSpace\default.bspace\actions\configBSpaceUtils.ant:305: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\IBM2\WebSphere\AppServer\profileTemplates\BusinessSpace\default.bspace\actions\configBSpaceUtils.ant:335: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "db2cmd.exe" (in directory "C:\IBM2\WAS\AppServer\profiles\ProcCtr01\dbscripts\BusinessSpace\rhpulidoNode01_server1\DB2\CMNDB"): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified.

Could you help me please?
  • MJB5_Jose_Hernandez
    MJB5_Jose_Hernandez
    1 Post

Re: BPM Advanced Process Server 8 - Profile Creation - ConfigLombardiException

‏2013-02-11T13:37:10Z  
    Same error here. Any help please?