• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-07-25T14:10:44Z by Bhavik.Shah
Bhavik.Shah
Bhavik.Shah
16 Posts

Pinned topic addPerson failing on MDM v10

‏2012-07-17T14:13:10Z |
Hi,

When I run addPerson request on MDM v10 it fails with the below error.

ORB.thread.pool : 0 ERROR com.dwl.base.util.DWLExceptionUtils - com.ibm.mdm.eme.api.exception.MatchingServiceException: Unable to initialize service
at com.ibm.mdm.eme.api.MatchingServiceManager.getMatchingService(MatchingServiceManager.java:84)
at com.ibm.mdm.eme.util.EMEFactoryUtil.getInstance(EMEFactoryUtil.java:84)
at com.ibm.mdm.eme.adapter.EMEMatchingAdapter.searchSuspectsByObject(EMEMatchingAdapter.java:329)
at com.ibm.mdm.eme.adapter.EMEMatchingAdapter.searchSuspects(EMEMatchingAdapter.java:375)
at com.ibm.mdm.eme.party.EMEPartyMatcher.searchSuspects(EMEPartyMatcher.java:289)
at com.dwl.tcrm.coreParty.component.TCRMSuspectComponent.searchSuspects(TCRMSuspectComponent.java:3305)
at com.dwl.tcrm.coreParty.controller.TCRMCorePartyTxnBean.addPerson(TCRMCorePartyTxnBean.java:1609)
at com.dwl.tcrm.coreParty.controller.EJSLocalCSLTCRMCorePartyTxn_aeb50529.addPerson(EJSLocalCSLTCRMCorePartyTxn_aeb50529.java)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:600)
at com.dwl.base.requestHandler.DWLTxnBP.processPersistentObject(DWLTxnBP.java:310)
at com.dwl.base.requestHandler.DWLTxnBP.execute(DWLTxnBP.java:133)
at com.dwl.base.requestHandler.DWLTxnProcessor.processTx(DWLTxnProcessor.java:129)
at com.dwl.unifi.tx.manager.CTxRxFacade.processTxNormal(CTxRxFacade.java:789)

Is there any configuration to be done for Matching?

Thanks,
Bhavik
Updated on 2012-07-25T14:10:44Z at 2012-07-25T14:10:44Z by Bhavik.Shah
  • Bhavik.Shah
    Bhavik.Shah
    16 Posts

Re: addPerson failing on MDM v10

‏2012-07-17T14:15:18Z  
    To add to this, this is working fine in my working fine on my workbench, but when I export the EAR to server , it is failing there.

I exported the EAR using the workbench facility of EXPORT Hub Archive.

Thanks
    Bhavik
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    345 Posts

‏2012-07-17T15:06:00Z  
    To add to this, this is working fine in my working fine on my workbench, but when I export the EAR to server , it is failing there.

I exported the EAR using the workbench facility of EXPORT Hub Archive.

Thanks
    Bhavik
    Hi,

The EAR includes a native library needed by the matching engine. In your workbench environment, the Windows version of this native library is in use. That's the file MDM\META-INF\eME\mad.dll.

When you export the EAR, you need to make sure that the appropriate native library for the target platform is in the EAR. You should be able to get it by unpacking the install tar.gz file or the original EAR installed on the target server.

Hope that helps, Catherine.
  • Bhavik.Shah
    Bhavik.Shah
    16 Posts

‏2012-07-25T14:10:44Z  
    Hi,

The EAR includes a native library needed by the matching engine. In your workbench environment, the Windows version of this native library is in use. That's the file MDM\META-INF\eME\mad.dll.

When you export the EAR, you need to make sure that the appropriate native library for the target platform is in the EAR. You should be able to get it by unpacking the install tar.gz file or the original EAR installed on the target server.

Hope that helps, Catherine.
    Hi Catherine,

I was able to solve the issue after replacing the right file.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
    Bhavik