I've un environment composed by a db2 9.7 in production and a db2 express-c 10 in development, i've to migrate a several database, from one machine to the other. To do this, i'll do the full backup/restore procedure, and the restore in the express-c works well. but when i try to access to the retored database in express-c, i can't see the tables/views, nicknames , giving me sql0443n error with cli :-805, using Squirrel SQL with jdbc type4 drivers. When i use IBM Data Studio, it works well.
There is something that i could do to squirrel sql work? Any specific driver taht i could use ?
Pinned topic Problem restoring database from db2 9.7
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2012-07-12T14:39:52Z at 2012-07-12T14:39:52Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin 110000D4XK5837 Posts
Re: Problem restoring database from db2 9.72012-07-12T14:39:52ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Hello,
In Squirrel :
- click on "Drivers" on the left hand side edge of the main window.
- double click on "IBM DB2 Net Driver" in the list.
- click on "Extra Class Path"
- click on "Add" (on the right).
- navigate to the file db2jcc4.jar (sqllib/java/db2jcc4.jar if you installed DB2 client).
- In the "Class Name:" field, enter:
- Click on "OK"
- Click "Aliases" on the left hand side edge of the main window.
- Click on the "+" button
- Enter a name for your connection
- Choose "IBM DB2 Net Driver"
- Enter your URL. For example :
- Enter your user name and password
- Click on Test
- Click on OK.
Hope this helps.