Please be informed that the Trend CPM team has just published an update to the Trend Micro Core Protection Module sites. A summary of the content update is available below.
This update of CPM for Mac addresses known issues with an unreleased version of Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
Published Site Version
• Trend Micro Core Protection Module site: version 38
• Trend Micro Data Protection site: version 3
• Trend Micro Reporting site: version 30
• Trend Micro Mac Protection Module site: version 17
• Trend Micro Common Firewall site: version 11
1. To upgrade CPM for Mac endpoints: Use the task 'Core Protection Module for Mac – Upgrade Endpoint ' and follow client deploy instructions in Administrator's Guide to deploy CPM for Mac to your endpoints
*You may refer to below KB to follow up support advisory for further communication.
Trend Micro Inc.
This topic has been locked.
1 reply Latest Post - 2013-09-16T15:41:47Z by LIEV
Pinned topic Content Modification: Trend Micro Core Protection Module sites
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.