1 reply Latest Post - ‏2012-07-30T20:06:43Z by SystemAdmin
narendranarne
narendranarne
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic import the data from Excel sheet to Decison table using ILOG Tool

‏2012-07-04T09:25:21Z |
Hi

I want import the data from Excel sheet to Decison table using ILOG Tool.

After build complted.. i am getting below error.please help me

java java.lang.RuntimeException: Application "ilog.rules.studio.samples.dtpopulate.headless.application" could not be found in the registry. The applications available are: org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner, org.eclipse.equinox.app.error, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository.mirrorApplication, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.app.application, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.generator.EclipseGenerator, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository.mirrorApplication, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.application, org.eclipse.help.base.infocenterApplication, org.eclipse.help.base.helpApplication, org.eclipse.help.base.indexTool, org.eclipse.jdt.apt.core.aptBuild, org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaCodeFormatter, org.eclipse.pde.build.Build, org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime.uitestapplication, org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime.legacytestapplication, org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime.coretestapplication, org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime.coretestapplicationnonmain, org.eclipse.update.core.standaloneUpdate, org.eclipse.update.core.siteOptimizer, org.eclipse.wst.server.preview.preview, org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.core.JavaCodeFormatter, org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.console.profile.StorageFileEditor, org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench, org.eclipse.emf.codegen.CodeGen, org.eclipse.emf.codegen.JMerger, org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore.Generator, org.eclipse.xsd.ecore.importer.XSD2GenModel, org.eclipse.emf.importer.rose.Rose2GenModel, org.eclipse.emf.importer.java.Java2GenModel, org.eclipse.emf.importer.ecore.Ecore2GenModel, org.eclipse.ant.ui.antRunner, org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.ReportExecutor, org.eclipse.birt.report.debug.core.ReportDebugger, ilog.rules.studio.model.rulesetArchiveExporter, ilog.rules.studio.model.projectImporter, ilog.rules.studio.javascript.runner, ilog.rules.studio.teamserver.teamServerSynchronizer, ilog.rules.studio.automation.builder.
java at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.startDefaultApp(EclipseAppContainer.java:242)
java at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.MainApplicationLauncher.run(MainApplicationLauncher.java:29)

C:\Documents and Settings\narendra_narne\dtpopulate\dtpopulate-application\build.xml:246: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Documents and Settings\narendra_narne\dtpopulate\dtpopulate-application\build.xml:124: Error during populate operation. Probable cause is a bad installation of the sample and/or its plugin.
124 line:<fail if="ko_result_code" message="Error during populate operation. Probable cause is a bad installation of the sample and/or its plugin." />
Updated on 2012-07-30T20:06:43Z at 2012-07-30T20:06:43Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1512 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: import the data from Excel sheet to Decison table using ILOG Tool

‏2012-07-30T20:06:43Z  in response to narendranarne
    Hi Narendranarne,

Could you please guide me the steps you have followed to import the data from Excel sheet into rule studio ?

if you can provide me some links or any information would be much helpful.

Thanks in Advance.