SystemAdmin
648 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Error after login to GDS

‏2012-07-03T22:26:30Z |
After I log in to GDS application displays an error:

We are unable to process the request at the moment

... and in the log I see the following error

ERROR com.ibm.cgd.common.exception.GDSExceptionHandler - CDOGR0114E:GDSApp Exception: exception in getFromCache key=gds_catalog_loader, Exception:exception in getFromCache key=gds_catalog_loader
exception in getFromCache key=gds_catalog_loader
at com.ibm.cgd.common.cache.impl.CustomDataAccessManager.getFromCache(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.cgd.common.cache.impl.CacheManager.getObject(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.cgd.common.util.GDSUtils.getCtgFromCache(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.cgd.common.util.GDSUtils.getCtgFromCache(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.cgd.common.util.NotificationUtils.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.cgd.demand.ui.processor.UINotificationProcessor.getNotifications(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.cgd.demand.ui.login.action.LoginAction.showNotifications(Unknown Source)
Does anyone know what would cause this?
Updated on 2012-07-05T03:21:47Z at 2012-07-05T03:21:47Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    648 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Error after login to GDS

‏2012-07-04T23:05:59Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    I fixed this by running the loadGDSDatamodel.sh scipt when then loaded GDS data for my organisation.

I previously did this immediately after creating a test company as part of verifying my installation.

It seems I would have to run the loadGDSDatamodel.sh each time after creating a company becuase it doesn't create the data model for ALL Orgs but for each org.

Could somebody confirm this for me? There's a limit to the amount of experimentation I can do on my current setup.

Thanks
    Justin
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      648 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Error after login to GDS

‏2012-07-05T03:21:47Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      OK, after some careful thought I realies that the GDS data model will be created for the company code specified in env_settings ... of course if you haven't actually created that company yet the script apparently to do nothing.