6 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-11-21T11:09:00Z by Daviiid
OpMinD
OpMinD
5 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Out of memory ...

‏2012-07-03T13:25:47Z |
Hello there,

We have a Web Service Proxy which actually receives a MTOM flow with an attached PDF ... To be sure to not accept everything, I want to setup a max limit file size for this service. This limit should be around 2 Megs... We did a test with a file of 2.5 megs :
wsgw (WS_HTTPS_SEND_MAIL): Out of memory
wsgw (WS_HTTPS_SEND_MAIL): url-open: Error parsing response from 'cid:///fluxDeOuf.xml'
wsgw (WS_HTTPS_SEND_MAIL): Out of memory
wsgw (WS_HTTPS_SEND_MAIL): request WS_HTTPS_SEND_MAIL_sendMail #1 xform: 'Transforming INPUT with local:///dt01/sendMail.xsl results stored in PIPE' failed: Out of memory
wsgw (WS_HTTPS_SEND_MAIL): Execution of 'local:///dt01/sendMail.xsl' aborted: Out of memory

and it's cause an eject of my admin session and a full restart of every Datapower Domain... Ok, it's a protection but .. this way ...

I may forgot something or there is a limit for file attachment ?
Updated on 2012-11-21T11:09:00Z at 2012-11-21T11:09:00Z by Daviiid
  • HermannSW
    HermannSW
    4239 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Out of memory ...

‏2012-07-03T14:27:53Z  in response to OpMinD
    If you hit a restart, then please create a PMR.

Hermann<myXsltBlog/> <myXsltTweets/>
    • OpMinD
      OpMinD
      5 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-07-03T14:38:28Z  in response to HermannSW
      I just did ... stay tuned.
      • SystemAdmin
        SystemAdmin
        6772 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-20T22:27:55Z  in response to OpMinD
        OpMinD,

Can we assume the PMR you opened for this issue resulted in a dead end? I'm about to open a PMR for the exact same issue.
        • Trey
          Trey
          224 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-20T23:46:12Z  in response to SystemAdmin
          Most oom or resource related issues are a challenge that is for sure. If you can gather the right information we can normally narrow down the cause. Keep in mind a lot of the oom behaviors are a product of concurrency, processing policy complexity, and message size.

The best doc to gather is a debug log of a sample transaction, including memory log information.
          A collection of cli outputs to see the service memory use and general system use and overhead. If you can capture these at 5 minute intervals over a period of at least 1 hour this would be best.
          A sample input message and the config.
          Last check to see if there are any error reports generated from your previous load testing.

If you want feel free to ask for me directly in the pmr and I would be glad to try and help if I am available.
          Thanks.
          Trey
  • Daviiid
    Daviiid
    282 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-21T11:06:15Z  in response to OpMinD
    Hi OpMinD

Call me, i know this problem :-)
  • Daviiid
    Daviiid
    282 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-11-21T11:09:00Z  in response to OpMinD
    Response is here

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14851919&#14851919

Divide and conquer solution :)