I am new to Tivoli TEM, currently I am trying to install applications (such as VLC, Winrar) using its Software distribution task wizard. The task was created successfully. When I run the task on clients (Xp, WIn7) it does not respond/execute properly & the status on TEM console stays as "not reported". Meanwhile when I look at the client services I found the same setup running, and it continues running without any result. I used the same task wizard for another installation (adobe reader) it all went well & the installation succeded. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong & anything else from logs, relevance or action script is needed for clarification.