Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-26T14:39:15Z by kumchai
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
41 Posts

Pinned topic Welcome to IBM Content Navigator mobile foum!

‏2012-06-25T09:45:24Z |
Share questions, thoughts, and ideas about IBM Content Navigator mobile.

IBM Content Navigator mobile is provided "as is" for the iPad from the Apple App Store. It requires a deployed version of the IBM Content Navigator web application configured for mobile access (Administration area > Settings section > General page).

For more information about the IBM Content Navigator web application, see:

• ssarapuri
    ssarapuri
    2 Posts

Re: Welcome to IBM Content Navigator mobile foum!

‏2013-06-26T14:54:39Z  

Hi Ian,

I have followed the above steps and configure the Mobile Tab for Datacap mobile capture.. but do not work...

ICN 2.0.1 in VM and iPAD app 2.0.1 were installed..

I'm able to log into ICN and while saving the snap(photo) in datacap button I'm getting the Datacap Server connection error:

wTM in IIS is running on 78 port and same has been configured in ICN->Mobile->Datacap URL.

While saving the photo/image I get an error "The app cannot connect to IBM Datacap Taskmaster Server. Verify the Datacap wTM server address and status" .

I'm able to ping the datacap wTM server from iPAD and also able to run the /ServicewTM.svc/help. BUT can't connect to the Datacap through ICN App.

Is their any other configuraiton need to be done for the ICN. Please let me know asap.

Cheers,

Suresh, CTP- IBM India

Updated on 2013-06-26T14:55:35Z at 2013-06-26T14:55:35Z by ssarapuri
  • Deirdre Longo
    Deirdre Longo
    1 Post

‏2013-07-18T22:23:32Z  

Updated product and documentation links for IBM Content Navigator 2.0.1:

• kumchai
    kumchai
    1 Post

‏2013-08-26T14:39:15Z  
    • ssarapuri
    • ‏2013-06-26T14:54:39Z

Hi Ian,

I have followed the above steps and configure the Mobile Tab for Datacap mobile capture.. but do not work...

ICN 2.0.1 in VM and iPAD app 2.0.1 were installed..

I'm able to log into ICN and while saving the snap(photo) in datacap button I'm getting the Datacap Server connection error:

wTM in IIS is running on 78 port and same has been configured in ICN->Mobile->Datacap URL.

While saving the photo/image I get an error "The app cannot connect to IBM Datacap Taskmaster Server. Verify the Datacap wTM server address and status" .

I'm able to ping the datacap wTM server from iPAD and also able to run the /ServicewTM.svc/help. BUT can't connect to the Datacap through ICN App.

Is their any other configuraiton need to be done for the ICN. Please let me know asap.

Cheers,

Suresh, CTP- IBM India

Hi,

How to solve the error "The app cannot connect to IBM Datacap Taskmaster Server. Verify the Datacap wTM server address and status" is

1. Go toTaskmaster Application Manager

2. Click at Flex application Tab

3. Add 3 parameters for Custom values as following:

3.1 General string values wTMUser=admin

3.2 General string values wTMStation=1

3.3 Advance values wTMPassword=admin

4. Restart Task master

Try again.