Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-06-27T16:48:04Z by KaranBal
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
648 Posts

Pinned topic Error while accessing post process script.

‏2012-06-25T08:27:49Z |
Hi All,

I'm trying to call a validation java api through post process script. But everytime I'm trying to save an item of that particular catalog, though the script is gtting triggered, I'm seeing following logs in default.log/Exception.log. No statements are appearing in my user defined java log.

heartbeat_appsvr ERROR com.ibm.ccd.common.error.AustinException - CWPCM0002E:Generic error / Exception: Failed to execute 'updByJVMId' on 'GenUtlJhbJvmHeartbeat'., Exception:Failed to execute 'updByJVMId' on 'GenUtlJhbJvmHeartbeat'.
Failed to execute 'updByJVMId' on 'GenUtlJhbJvmHeartbeat'.
at com.ibm.ccd.common.gendb.GenUtlJhbJvmHeartbeatTable.updByJVMId(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.ccd.concurrency.common.ResourceRegistrar.updateHeartBeat(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.ccd.admin.common.AbstractJobRunnerRemoteSvc.heartBeat(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.ccd.admin.common.AbstractJobRunnerRemoteSvc$UpdatePulse.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Timer$TimerImpl.run(Timer.java:293)

Please help. Below is how I'm calling the api.

//script_execution_mode=java_api="japi:///javaapi_class:com.validation.catalog.ValidationTest.class"
Updated on 2012-06-27T16:48:04Z at 2012-06-27T16:48:04Z by KaranBal
  • babinag
    babinag
    91 Posts

Re: Error while accessing post process script.

‏2012-06-27T05:29:10Z  
    Hi Abhijeet.M.

Error you encountered is not related with postprocess script extensionpoint.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    648 Posts

‏2012-06-27T05:39:54Z  
    Restart the server to resolve the isse with 'updByJVMId'
  • KaranBal
    KaranBal
    108 Posts

‏2012-06-27T16:48:04Z  
    This heartbeat error can usually be ignored.