Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2015-05-23T10:16:04Z by PrasadG
SwathiThippireddy
SwathiThippireddy
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Error to while connecting a database endpoint in Integration Appliance

‏2012-06-22T13:56:26Z |
Hi All,

I have a orchestration which has database endpoints.It works fine in my Studio environment, but when I deployed it to the Integration Appliance, it gives me the following error message.
An exception occurred while processing a SingleTableNotification job. Data error at row number 0 of table DB2ADMIN.RECORD1. The Error is Connection error while getting connection out of the pool. SQLSTATE: 08001 ERRORCODE: 0 Error Message: CastIron SystemsDB2 JDBC DriverError establishing socket to host and port: localhost:50000. Reason: Connection refuse
Can any one help on this?

Thanks in advance
Updated on 2012-06-22T14:09:33Z at 2012-06-22T14:09:33Z by Sathya400
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    224 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Error to while connecting a database endpoint in Integration Appliance

‏2012-06-22T14:05:19Z  in response to SwathiThippireddy
    Hi,
    Ready the error message, it seems that you are trying to connect to DB2 to localhost (+localhost:50000+). When you deploy to the cast iron server, your DB2 endpoint host may change if you defined it as localhost in studio.
  • Sathya400
    Sathya400
    5 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-06-22T14:09:33Z  in response to SwathiThippireddy
    Verify that you have given correct endpoint DB IP & port. Make sure there is no firewall or netnetwork is blocking your connection from appliance.
  • Pam25
    Pam25
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2015-05-06T11:22:09Z  in response to SwathiThippireddy

Hi,

I am aslo getting the same error, but instead of hostname I have provided the database.table name and it runs fine in the studio. Please suggest what to do. The error is :

An exception occurred while processing a SingleTableNotification job. Data error at row number 0 of table FleetData.SiemensFleetData. The Error is Connection error while getting connection out of the pool.  SQLSTATE: 08001 ERRORCODE: 0 Error Message: [CastIron Systems][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Error establishing socket to host and port: DKBDKB7QKA.ww007.siemens.net:1433. Reason: Connection timed out

• PrasadG
    PrasadG
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2015-05-23T10:16:04Z  in response to SwathiThippireddy

Hi,

I am using IBM Cast iron Studio 7.0.0.2.And connecting to mysql database with execute query activity.

But I am also getting the same above error.

Please let me know if any one got the solution for this.