• Latest Post - ‏2015-05-06T21:46:17Z by melanie.antonio
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
773 Posts

Pinned topic problem joining a group

‏2012-06-20T09:25:06Z |
Hi,
I got an invitation to join a group.
When I click on the join link, I have this error message.

Can you help me solve this ?

We
've encountered a problem.   Something went wrong - click the Back button and 

try again. If 

this does not work, report the problem in the support forum. Show full error message com.ibm.tango.exception.MemberDuplicateLoginIdException: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: MemberLogin:insert:aa0ec1c4-9b7d-446b-9834-4923bc562937:0 com.ibm.tango.internal.service.core.MemberProfileBo.create(MemberProfileBo.java:204) com.ibm.tango.internal.service.core.MemberProfileBo.createByDirectoryUuid(MemberProfileBo.java:82) com.ibm.tango.internal.service.core.MemberProfileBo.openByDirectoryUuid(MemberProfileBo.java:352) com.ibm.tango.internal.service.core.MemberProfileBo.openByDirectoryUuid(MemberProfileBo.java:335) com.ibm.tango.internal.service.TangoServiceImpl.getMemberProfileByDirectoryUuid(TangoServiceImpl.java:1802) com.ibm.tango.web.ui.actions.CommunityAddMeAction.execute(CommunityAddMeAction.java:219) org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:421) org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226) org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164) org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:397) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1213) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1154) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:145) com.ibm.tango.web.ui.servlet.LastLoginFilter.doFilter(LastLoginFilter.java:99) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130) com.ibm.tango.web.ui.servlet.ApplicationContextFilter.doFilter(ApplicationContextFilter.java:162) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130) com.ibm.tango.web.ui.servlet.UuidMapperFilter.doFilter(UuidMapperFilter.java:114) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130) com.ibm.dw.lc4.filters.AkamaiFilter.doFilter(AkamaiFilter.java:130) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130) com.ibm.tango.web.ui.servlet.PromoteCachingFilter.doFilter(PromoteCachingFilter.java:106) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130) com.ibm.tango.web.ui.servlet.RequestStatisticsFilter.doFilter(RequestStatisticsFilter.java:57) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130) com.ibm.lconn.core.web.auth.LCUserDataConstraintFilter.doFilter(LCUserDataConstraintFilter.java:84) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130) com.ibm.lconn.core.web.request.HttpRequestFilter.doFilter(HttpRequestFilter.java:77) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130) com.ibm.tango.web.ui.servlet.Utf8CharEncodingFilter.doFilter(Utf8CharEncodingFilter.java:63) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130) com.ibm.lconn.core.web.util.lang.I18NFilter.doFilter(I18NFilter.java:225) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain._doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:87) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilterManager.java:848) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilterManager.java:691) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:654) com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:526) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.CacheServletWrapper.handleRequest(CacheServletWrapper.java:90) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:764) com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:1478) com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:133) com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:457) com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewRequest(HttpInboundLink.java:515) com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.processRequest(HttpInboundLink.java:300) com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpICLReadCallback.complete(HttpICLReadCallback.java:102) com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListener.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java:165) com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallback(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:217) com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletionActions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:161) com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture.java:136) com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHandler.java:196) com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingLoop(ResultHandler.java:751) com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler.java:881) com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1551)
  • melanie.antonio
    melanie.antonio
    2 Posts

Re: problem joining a group

‏2015-05-01T23:59:50Z  

Did you resolve this?

• JAntley
    JAntley
    126 Posts

‏2015-05-06T20:21:31Z  

Did you resolve this?

Hi,

Post is from three years ago, hopefully it was handled offline and it's not still an issue; I do not have further details.  If you are having a similar issue, please send a note to talk2dw@us.ibm.com.

Thanks,
    Jeff

• melanie.antonio
    melanie.antonio
    2 Posts

‏2015-05-06T21:46:17Z  
    • JAntley
    • ‏2015-05-06T20:21:31Z

Hi,

Post is from three years ago, hopefully it was handled offline and it's not still an issue; I do not have further details.  If you are having a similar issue, please send a note to talk2dw@us.ibm.com.

Thanks,
    Jeff

I found that they had to resynchronize my account. Its supposed to happen tonight. Hopefully that resolves the issue