Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2012-06-27T13:24:41Z by JuanDavidZuluagaArboleda
bhasker123
bhasker123
4 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Generation Deployment Environment is failing in Websphere Process Server 7.

‏2012-06-13T20:33:59Z |
While trying to generate the deployment environment getting below error:

CWLDB9014E: The configuration of component WBI_CEI failed. Reason java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: com.ibm.bpm.db.jdbc.exceptions.JdbcSQLTaskException: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-01031: insufficient privileges .

CWLDB9014E: The configuration of component WBI_BPCEventCollector failed. Reason CWWBZ0058E: An error occurred while executing an instance of the 'installBPCEventCollector' administrative command..

CWLDB9016E: The generation for deployment environment INT_WPS failed. Reason: CWLDB9014E: The configuration of component WBI_BPCEventCollector failed. Reason CWWBZ0058E: An error occurred while executing an instance of the 'installBPCEventCollector' administrative command... If in doubt, discard the changes and do not save the failed configuration to the master repository.

CWLDB9016E: The generation for deployment environment INT_WPS failed. Reason: CWLDB9014E: The configuration of component WBI_BPCEventCollector failed. Reason CWWBZ0058E: An error occurred while executing an instance of the 'installBPCEventCollector' administrative command... If in doubt, discard the changes and do not save the failed configuration to the master repository.

The configuration has ended with errors. Discard any changes in order to avoid an inconsistent configuration.

I don't find much details in log files.
_Any help will be appreciated._Thanks
uday
Updated on 2012-06-27T13:24:41Z at 2012-06-27T13:24:41Z by JuanDavidZuluagaArboleda
  • JuanDavidZuluagaArboleda
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Generation Deployment Environment is failing in Websphere Process Server 7.

‏2012-06-27T13:24:41Z  in response to bhasker123
    I think this is because of grants to the db user; maybe this should work

Let's say WPS_CEIDB is the user used for the WBI_CEI...

GRANT CREATE TABLESPACE TO WPS_CEIDB;
    GRANT DROP TABLESPACE TO WPS_CEIDB;
    GRANT CREATE TABLE TO WPS_CEIDB;
    GRANT CREATE VIEW TO WPS_CEIDB;

I hope it works.

bye