Push notification sample provide by work light is not working.
I have done all the steps for public IP, C2DM and registering the wlapp file in server successfully.
But in the application the login progress never stops or get any response.
Please help. :)
This topic has been locked.
1 reply Latest Post - 2012-05-31T11:40:37Z by IdanAdar
Pinned topic WorkLight Push Notifications
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
IdanAdar 2700059KWB288 PostsACCEPTED ANSWER
Re: WorkLight Push Notifications2012-05-31T11:40:37Z in response to SystemAdminHow about telling us:
1. Your Worklight Server version
2. Your Worklight Studio version
3. If your device is synced with a Gmail account
4. If you put in application-descriptor.xml a C2DM-enabled gmail address and password (not to be confused with the address mentioned in step 3 - NOT the same address)
5. If you have public Internet connection available for bot the device and Worklight Server