4 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-01-16T16:38:03Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
570 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic SQL Adapter didn't work suddenly

‏2012-05-31T04:15:07Z |
Dear alls,
Originally my adapter worked fine. But suddenly the adpater return error as below:

{
"errors": ,
"info": [],
"isSuccessful": false,
"warnings": []
}

I am working on Windows 8 with Worklight 4.2.2 developer edition. Do you have any idea for the root cause?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    570 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: SQL Adapter didn't work suddenly

‏2012-05-31T05:32:07Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Dears,
    Supplements to my previous mail.
    I have tried all the methods I can thought of, such as reinstall Worklight, create a new adapter in a new workspace, but nothing workable. Hopefully experienced user can advise.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    570 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-05-31T05:52:00Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Dear all,
    Supplement to previous problem. The stack trace in worklight log is:

2012-05-31 13:45:37,287 ERROR InvocationContext (pool-28-thread-1:950195a0-46f8-4452-9054-382401d93cf6) An error occurred while invoking procedure POAdapter/getPOLinesByPOHeaderId parameters: {"arr": [1]}
    org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaObject cannot be cast to org.mozilla.javascript.Function
    java.lang.ClassCastException: org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaObject cannot be cast to org.mozilla.javascript.Function
    at com.worklight.integration.js.JavaScriptManager.getFunction(JavaScriptManager.java:167)
    at com.worklight.integration.js.JavaScriptManager.invokeFunction(JavaScriptManager.java:149)
    at com.worklight.integration.services.impl.AdapterManagerImpl.invokeFunction(AdapterManagerImpl.java:86)
    at com.worklight.integration.js.JavaScriptProcedureInvoker.invoke(JavaScriptProcedureInvoker.java:31)
    at com.worklight.integration.model.ProcedureInvoker.invokeProcedure(ProcedureInvoker.java:22)
    at com.worklight.integration.model.Procedure.invoke(Procedure.java:253)
    at com.worklight.integration.model.InvocationContext.call(InvocationContext.java:152)
    at com.worklight.integration.model.InvocationContext.call(InvocationContext.java:32)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask\$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor\$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor\$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    It looks like the class of worklight:
    com.worklight.integration.js.JavaScriptManager
    Can't handle some kind of error. Could anybody tell me why?
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      570 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-16T16:23:30Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      I have this same issue. Did you find out what the cause was?
      • SystemAdmin
        SystemAdmin
        570 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-01-16T16:38:03Z  in response to SystemAdmin
        clivejefferiesJD,

The original problem was reported on Worklight 4.2.2, which is no longer available. If you're seeing the issue on IBM Worklight 5.0 or later please open up a thread on the Worklight 5.0 Development forum so someone can assist you. Please provide as much information as possible about your environment and the failing scenario to help debug the issue. Thanks.

Barbara Hampson, Manager, IBM Worklight