• 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-04-30T14:16:35Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
570 Posts

Pinned topic Encrypyed Cache - Key Creation in Progress

‏2012-04-26T14:45:58Z |
Hi all.

I am having a problem with the encrypted cache API. I am always getting back an exception on trying to open the cache. The exception is the Key Creation is in Progress error.

I wait a bit for key creation to finish (not sure if that really does anything though) and I still get the error. I see nothing in server.log or error.log. I've restarted the server. I tried using the destroy() function to see if that reset the cache (this still gives the key creation in progress error). I also tried to see look at Firefox's local storage files and could not find anything related to my app.

I had the cache working previously. But I don't know what happened since then to put it in such a state. Any ideas on what is happening and how I can fix it?

Thanks.
  • IdanAdar
    IdanAdar
    288 Posts

Re: Encrypyed Cache - Key Creation in Progress

‏2012-04-27T04:23:52Z  
    Have you made any changes to the Worklight environment?
    Which server and studio builds are you using?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    570 Posts

‏2012-04-27T15:09:30Z  
    Hi Idan,

I am using server version 4.2.1.1183 and my Eclipse plugin is version 4.2.1.1189.

The only changes I have been making to my environment are updates to my application and adapter. I also have a custom login module but have not changed that in a while.
  • AntonAleksandrov
    AntonAleksandrov
    22 Posts

‏2012-04-29T09:04:24Z  
    Does the Encrypted cache sample work - http://worklight.com/assets/files/Training%20Modules/Samples/module_07_8_EncryptedCache.zip ?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    570 Posts

‏2012-04-30T14:16:35Z  
    I just tried the sample project you linked. The sample project worked. I tried my own application again and I still see the Key Creation is in Progress exception.