• Latest Post - ‏2012-04-19T02:12:20Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
570 Posts

Pinned topic [Solved] question about display resolution

‏2012-04-18T06:03:25Z |
Hi There

I'm running WL Studio 4.2.2.1294 and WL server Build Version: 4.2.2.1283

I am developing a login page for an app in IBM CDL. I used form based authenticator and customized login module. I have already developed the login page, but here comes the question, I want my login page full screen displayed on Android device. My login page's background picture's resolution is 400*691. when I run this app on my android devices, the screens can not fully display this picture. Users have to drag this picture, just like using an embedded webkit browser. So the user experience is not very good.

I want to know if there is any mechanism in Worklight can support web pages and pictures display perfectly on android devices which may include different screen resolution. You know that android native app can automatically adjust background pictures' display resolution to different screens.

Is there anyone can help me ? :)
Thanks, Tim
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    570 Posts

Re: [Solved] question about display resolution

‏2012-04-18T13:48:37Z  
    Hi Tim.

Android application should be developed to the width of 320px.
    The application will be re-sized to the full width of the screen in different Android devices.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    570 Posts

Re: [Solved] question about display resolution

‏2012-04-19T02:12:20Z  
    Hi, ravidor

Thank you for your reply!

I understand what you meen, and I find out that I can use Worklight Skins to adjust screen resolution to differrent devices.

Thanks! Tim