• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-04-13T08:17:57Z by IdanAdar
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
570 Posts

Pinned topic [Solved] Report doesn't work - java.lang.NullPointerException

‏2012-04-13T05:02:12Z |
Hi There
I'm running WL Studio 4.2.2.jq1290 and WL server Build Version: 4.2.2.1283.

I've configured Reports as described in the Administrative guide (set a property and installed an app and an adapter), but when I access the Report tab in the WL console and I select an application, I got following error:

The server was unable to process the request from the application. Please try again later.

And in the logs following exception is recorded:

2012-04-12 23:54:16,938 ERROR AuthenticationFilter (http-bio-/0.0.0.0-8080-exec-7:6bfa18a1-2090-4c9a-9906-33fb6ea4b213) Unhandled exception caught: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.worklight.gadgets.serving.filters.AuthenticityFilter.doFilter(AuthenticityFilter.java:61)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at com.worklight.auth.impl.AuthenticationFilter\$1.execute(AuthenticationFilter.java:119)
at com.worklight.auth.impl.AuthenticationServiceBean.accessResource(AuthenticationServiceBean.java:84)
at com.worklight.auth.impl.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:151)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:224)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:169)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:987)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol\$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:539)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint\$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:300)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor\$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor\$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Did I do something wrong? It's related to my "night build" vesion?

Thanks, Giovanni
  • IdanAdar
    IdanAdar
    288 Posts

Re: [Solved] Report doesn't work - java.lang.NullPointerException

‏2012-04-13T08:17:57Z  
    Why do all IBMers insist on using the public forum for an internal version of Worklight? :)
    See private message.