This topic has been locked.
6 replies Latest Post - 2012-05-29T11:00:51Z by IdanAdar
Pinned topic [Solved] Worklight License
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
I worked in the 30 days trail of Worklight and the trail period was over. I requested Worklight for the license to extend the trail period and they provided the license. I have the license with me, but how to activate the license with Worklight. I did not find any proper article or guide to install the license. So, help me.
Re: [Solved] Worklight License2012-04-18T09:50:47Z in response to SystemAdminHere's how to use the license file:
1. Load the server
2. Go to localhost:8080/console
3. click the Evaluation License link located at the top right
4. Choose the license file and submit it
Re: [Solved] Worklight License2012-04-19T08:35:01Z in response to SystemAdminI assume you have already installed Worklight as you say your license has expired...
1. Load the Worklight Server and go to Worklight Console: http://localhost:8080/console
2. Click on the link shown in the screen shot:attachment=1:3lzzjulp<!-- ia1 -->Screen Shot 2012-04-19 at 11.07.49.png<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:3lzzjulp]
3. Click on Choose... and choose your new license file:attachment=0:3lzzjulp<!-- ia0 -->Untitled.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3lzzjulp]
4. Click Submit