2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-04-04T05:43:12Z by IdanAdar
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
106 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Worklight consol'e Reports not working

‏2012-04-03T20:13:37Z |
Hi,

After starting worklight server, when I go to "Reports" tab, I get "Reports adapter is not deployed in the Worklight Server. Cannot display reports for deployed applications."

I see following entries in the log
12:49:56,488 INFO GadgetEnvironmentMgr Public Worklight address: http://192.168.2.6:8080
12:49:59,963 INFO GadgetReportsServiceImpl Application reports are disabled.
12:49:59,963 INFO GadgetReportsServiceImpl Application raw reports are disabled.

Is there something I need to install for viewing logs?

Thanks,
Sid
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    106 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Worklight consol'e Reports not working

‏2012-04-03T21:26:38Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    I am oable to open the Reports window without any issue after deploying "reports.adapter","reports.wlapp" from "Worklight/resources/reports" folder. None of the graps are working. All of them are showing
    "No Data". My date range include today's Date.

Is it possible to see data in any of the reports while running apps on emulator?

Thanks,
    Sid
  • IdanAdar
    IdanAdar
    40 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Worklight consol'e Reports not working

‏2012-04-04T05:43:12Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Have you also enabled Repots in the worklight.properties file (../server/conf)?
    What is your Worklight Server version?

And as for the question - yes. It doesn't matter if it is an emulator or device; both are an instance that made an action against the server and this action was logged and will be aggregated, and displayed eventually.

Refer to the Reports section in the Administrator Guide for instructions and more details.