I'm trying to build my first application follow http://www.worklight.com/download/get-started/4.2.1/module-3.
After I selected the app project and right clicked on it to click the "Build All and Deploy", nothing happened in my console. I need use Win7 instead of XP? or anything wrong with my browser? :shock:
This topic has been locked.
8 replies Latest Post - 2012-04-06T13:21:49Z by SystemAdmin
Pinned topic Couldn't deploy application to console.
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-02-15T08:35:34Z in response to SystemAdminHi,
1. Was anything printed in the Eclipse console after choosing to build and deploy?
2. Can you please look at the server.log file, located in <serverInstallationDirectory>/server/logs and see what if anything was logged there?
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-02-15T08:48:55Z in response to SystemAdminHi Idan,
1. Nothing printed in console of the Eclipse, I am using Eclipse GALILEO.
2. You can see the server.log in attachment. No log in <serverInstallationDirectory>\\Worklight\\server\\log\\error and <serverInstallationDirectory>\\Worklight\\server\\log\\audit
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-04-05T14:34:32Z in response to SystemAdminGood day to you!
Our company decided to research this new feature platform.
But I had the same problem on first tutorial steps. I had error for simple worklight application on build stage:
2012-04-05 17:12:48 common build failed: Unable to copy file C:\Users\ADCEE~1.KUZ\AppData\Local\Temp\wlBuildResources\jslib\common\common\js\busy.js to C:\Users\ADCEE~1.KUZ\AppData\Local\Temp\worklightBuildcommon8194331308986470867\preview\default\common\js\busy.js
- All rights have been set for this Temp folder.
- Eclipse has been run with Administrator rights.
- I tried to run this example on friend's computers (Win7). But he had the same problem.
- All worklight server's logs don't contain any error info about this.
- Eclipse Indigo Release (20110615-0604) Java EE IDE for Web Developers.
Help please. Do you have any ideas about this magic?
And where i can set path to worklight temp directory?
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-04-05T16:50:51Z in response to SystemAdminThis doesn't sound like the same issue as the thread's opener question...
According the Google, the temp folder is located here ;)
- try to delete this folder and re-build the application.
- please elaborate what exactly you've done
- pleae do this in a separate thread...
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-04-06T13:21:49Z in response to SystemAdminCreated new thread