I'm trying to build my first application follow http://www.worklight.com/download/get-started/4.2.1/module-3.
After I selected the app project and right clicked on it to click the "Build All and Deploy", nothing happened in my console. I need use Win7 instead of XP? or anything wrong with my browser? :shock:
This topic has been locked.
Pinned topic Couldn't deploy application to console.
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-02-15T08:35:34ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Hi,
1. Was anything printed in the Eclipse console after choosing to build and deploy?
2. Can you please look at the server.log file, located in <serverInstallationDirectory>/server/logs and see what if anything was logged there?
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-02-15T08:48:55ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Hi Idan,
1. Nothing printed in console of the Eclipse, I am using Eclipse GALILEO.
2. You can see the server.log in attachment. No log in <serverInstallationDirectory>\\Worklight\\server\\log\\error and <serverInstallationDirectory>\\Worklight\\server\\log\\audit
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-02-15T09:09:07ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.ianli,
We do not support Eclipse Galileo.
Please install Eclipse Helios or Eclipse Indigo and see if the problem persists.
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-02-15T13:24:14ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Hi Idan,
Eclipse Helios works well. Thanks. ;)
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-02-15T13:29:41ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Excellent news. :)
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-04-05T14:34:32ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Good day to you!
Our company decided to research this new feature platform.
But I had the same problem on first tutorial steps. I had error for simple worklight application on build stage:
2012-04-05 17:12:48 common build failed: Unable to copy file C:\Users\ADCEE~1.KUZ\AppData\Local\Temp\wlBuildResources\jslib\common\common\js\busy.js to C:\Users\ADCEE~1.KUZ\AppData\Local\Temp\worklightBuildcommon8194331308986470867\preview\default\common\js\busy.js
- All rights have been set for this Temp folder.
- Eclipse has been run with Administrator rights.
- I tried to run this example on friend's computers (Win7). But he had the same problem.
- All worklight server's logs don't contain any error info about this.
- Eclipse Indigo Release (20110615-0604) Java EE IDE for Web Developers.
Help please. Do you have any ideas about this magic?
And where i can set path to worklight temp directory?
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-04-05T16:50:51ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.This doesn't sound like the same issue as the thread's opener question...
According the Google, the temp folder is located here ;)
- try to delete this folder and re-build the application.
- please elaborate what exactly you've done
- pleae do this in a separate thread...
Re: Couldn't deploy application to console.2012-04-06T13:21:49ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.Created new thread