Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-07-25T04:00:19Z by sdoney
penguinpages
penguinpages
1 Post

Pinned topic Pure Flex - IOFM

‏2012-06-04T21:29:27Z |
Found this forum and wanted to kick it off with a easy posting :)

When a customer does a configuration for an IBM Pure solution, the pay for IOFM (IO Fabric Manager ... formerly called BOFM). I know that IBM does not, from the factory deploy this feature as part of the shipping current "Integrated by design". IBM's Lab services 3,5,7 days of setup does not implement this either. What is the support for IOFM, how much (in lab days of services) does it cost to setup, and what is our stance to customers where, to set this up, the environment would have to be rebuilt from default after the initial setup once a customer wishes to implement this as part of the expected ROI.

Please help me fill in the story here...

Thanks,

penguinpages
Updated on 2012-07-25T04:00:19Z at 2012-07-25T04:00:19Z by sdoney
  • ben_w
    ben_w
    1 Post

Re: Pure Flex - IOFM

‏2012-06-08T15:03:46Z  
    IOFM will be offered as add-on services, in addition to the 3/5/7 day. Currently, the IOFM services scope and duration are in the works. Please wait for the official annoucement on IOFM services later.
  • sdoney
    sdoney
    1 Post

Re: Pure Flex - IOFM

‏2012-07-25T04:00:19Z  
    • ben_w
    • ‏2012-06-08T15:03:46Z
    IOFM will be offered as add-on services, in addition to the 3/5/7 day. Currently, the IOFM services scope and duration are in the works. Please wait for the official annoucement on IOFM services later.
    Found this ... all there is that I can find on IOFM

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/flexsys/information/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.acc.pureflex.doc%2Fp7een_template_landing.html

Click IBM Flex System information, Management devices and solutions, and ..finally, IBM Fabric Manager

Hope it helps

Regards