Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2012-09-03T03:41:15Z by SystemAdmin
S3EF
S3EF
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of this WAS error in my Console

‏2012-05-14T19:30:13Z |
I am running my EAR In RAD 7.5 AND WAS 7.0 ,
When I try to deploy and run the EAR in the WAS server I am getting the below error in my console .
I belive it is slowing down my machine .
So is there any patch that i apply and also I am a newbie to Web Sphere application server .

Thanks
Matt

5/14/12 15:26:27:375 EDT 0000001d annotations E ArchiveInputStreamData iterate unable to process input stream
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.ws.amm.scan.util.ClassScanner.scanInputStream(ClassScanner.java:231)
at com.ibm.ws.amm.AnnotativeMetadataManagerImpl$1.applyTo(AnnotativeMetadataManagerImpl.java:259)
at com.ibm.wsspi.amm.scan.context.ArchiveInputStreamData.iterate(ArchiveInputStreamData.java:241)
at com.ibm.ws.amm.AnnotativeMetadataManagerImpl.scan(AnnotativeMetadataManagerImpl.java:257)
at com.ibm.ws.amm.AnnotativeMetadataManagerImpl.scan(AnnotativeMetadataManagerImpl.java:218)
at com.ibm.ws.amm.commonarchive.AnnotationsProcessorImpl.merge(AnnotationsProcessorImpl.java:108)
at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.commonarchivecore.internal.impl.WARFileImpl.processAnnotations(WARFileImpl.java:297)
at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.commonarchivecore.internal.impl.WARFileImpl.getDeploymentDescriptor(WARFileImpl.java:243)
at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.commonarchivecore.internal.impl.WARFileImpl.getDeploymentDescriptor(WARFileImpl.java:173)
at com.ibm.websphere.management.application.AppDeploymentUtil.getModuleVersion(AppDeploymentUtil.java:1253)
at com.ibm.websphere.management.application.AppDeploymentUtil.isEE5SchemaDD(AppDeploymentUtil.java:1214)
at com.ibm.ws.management.application.client.AppInstallHelper.checkIfEE5ModulesContainXMIBindings(AppInstallHelper.java:1043)
at com.ibm.ws.management.application.client.AppInstallHelper.checkIfEE5ModulesContainXMIBindings(AppInstallHelper.java:1008)
at com.ibm.ws.management.application.client.AppInstallHelper.getArchive(AppInstallHelper.java:289)
at com.ibm.ws.management.application.client.AppInstallHelper.getEarFile(AppInstallHelper.java:157)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.admin.utils.CommonUtils.getMergeEar(CommonUtils.java:450)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.admin.deploy.ServiceIndexServerTask.performTask(ServiceIndexServerTask.java:126)
at com.ibm.ws.management.application.SchedulerImpl.run(SchedulerImpl.java:284)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:735)
Updated on 2012-09-03T03:41:15Z at 2012-09-03T03:41:15Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    15 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of this WAS error in my Console

‏2012-09-03T03:41:15Z  in response to S3EF
    The same problem with you!

Anybody help us?