Topic
  • 8 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-10-02T09:47:47Z by SystemAdmin
stinsoninc
stinsoninc
3 Posts

Pinned topic Cast Iron Project - Status: Deploying

‏2012-05-14T17:34:55Z |
I published a project from Cast Iron Studio 6.1.0.3, but when I go to the Web Management Console, it says the status is "Deploying" - not "Deployed". In this "ing" state I can't do anything. I can't run it, suspend it, delete it.

Any ideas why it would be stuck in this "ing" state?

Thank you for any help.
Updated on 2012-10-02T09:47:47Z at 2012-10-02T09:47:47Z by SystemAdmin
  • stinsoninc
    stinsoninc
    3 Posts

Re: Cast Iron Project - Status: Deploying

‏2012-05-14T22:29:48Z  
    Well, I restarted the appliance and all "stopping" statuses have now resolved to "stopped". I don't know if this is proper solve. I wouldn't want to do this if I had several other critical orchestrations, but I happened to have a window where I could restart the whole thing.

Hopefully there is a better answer out there :)
  • stinsoninc
    stinsoninc
    3 Posts

‏2012-05-24T00:26:04Z  
    Well, I restarted the appliance and all "stopping" statuses have now resolved to "stopped". I don't know if this is proper solve. I wouldn't want to do this if I had several other critical orchestrations, but I happened to have a window where I could restart the whole thing.

Hopefully there is a better answer out there :)
    I guess no one monitors these. Too bad.
  • Sathya400
    Sathya400
    5 Posts

‏2012-07-17T15:50:44Z  
    I guess no one monitors these. Too bad.
    I am also having same issue. Its crazzy. I can not do anything. I tried restarting anf rebooting still no luck. Can some one help please. Thanks.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    224 Posts

‏2012-07-17T15:59:06Z  
    • Sathya400
    • ‏2012-07-17T15:50:44Z
    I am also having same issue. Its crazzy. I can not do anything. I tried restarting anf rebooting still no luck. Can some one help please. Thanks.
    Hi,
    Did you open a PMR on Cast Iron Support? If no, I would advise you to do so quickly.
  • Sathya400
    Sathya400
    5 Posts

‏2012-07-24T22:03:15Z  
    Hi,
    Did you open a PMR on Cast Iron Support? If no, I would advise you to do so quickly.
    Magali, Not yet. I will do that. But I am curious does this something do with any configuration or this is a open issue with this tool ? I really need to know how to fix this problem. It does not make sense to open PMR every time whenever this issue happen again. Your help and instruction would be really appreciated for this thread and forum. Thanks.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    224 Posts

‏2012-08-16T13:25:37Z  
    • Sathya400
    • ‏2012-07-24T22:03:15Z
    Magali, Not yet. I will do that. But I am curious does this something do with any configuration or this is a open issue with this tool ? I really need to know how to fix this problem. It does not make sense to open PMR every time whenever this issue happen again. Your help and instruction would be really appreciated for this thread and forum. Thanks.
    Hi, just getting back from holidays and checking if your problem is fixed now. Did you open a PMR or not?
    Thanks,
    Magali
  • kwmc
    kwmc
    2 Posts

‏2012-10-01T16:45:27Z  
    Hi, just getting back from holidays and checking if your problem is fixed now. Did you open a PMR or not?
    Thanks,
    Magali
    Hi Magali,I got the same problem, the orchestration is in the deploying state for couple of hours, is there anything I can do to delete or finish the deploying? Thank you.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    224 Posts

‏2012-10-02T09:47:47Z  
    • kwmc
    • ‏2012-10-01T16:45:27Z
    Hi Magali,I got the same problem, the orchestration is in the deploying state for couple of hours, is there anything I can do to delete or finish the deploying? Thank you.
    Hi,
    Before opening a PMR to Cast Iron Support, you may want to try and upgrade to the lastest release. Also, you may want to try and use the SOAP API interface to stop and undeploy the project.
    And do not forget to open a PMR if the above does not work!

Regards,
    Magali