TIP 22 on windows
ITM 623 fp1 on linux
agents feeding ITM:
- Web REsponse Time (t5)
- Applicaiotn management console (t3)
- websphere (yn)
- transaction tracking (to/tu)
**How to get id
1) type http://<TEPS-HOST>:15210/ITMRESTProvider/test.html in browser,TEPS-HOST is TEPS host IP
2) click "GET" button
3) find items.id attribute from the result set,the id is TEMS HUB id.
I get id = itm.TEMS
but I did not understand what to do with that value. can that be my problem ?
with reference to previous posts:
- firefox version is 10.0.3
- tip and teps restarted
- netstat on windows box "returns TCP 0.0.0.0:16311 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING"
- no exception mentioning "JSONObject"
- I found providers.json under D:\IBM\tivoli\tipv2\profiles\TIPProfile\installedApps\TIPCell\isc.ear\apmTIP.war\data\provider but it was not updated by steps:
2)Type /ibm/tivoli/apm/rest/providers/apmui/datasources/configuration/dataprovider into
the first text field
3)Put the TEPS data provider info into the "Request Data" text box, which is the third input
box in the user interface
I then updated it manually, I enclose here the new file, but still no luck. In both tests I get "Connect To Data Provider Error" in systemout (2 systemout enclosed, with both version of providers.json)
- systemout contains: Connect To Data Provider Error
- I then enclosed also atg01_cq_KfwServices_4fb15e68-01.log from TEPS that seems to be the only one modified when I try to get list of resources. It has multiple "EXCEPTION: Unknown exception" but the message does not help me