Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-05-14T05:42:58Z by atoprak
atoprak
atoprak
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic ICA System Capacity Planning Sheet-Capacity Estimation for Single Core CPU

‏2012-05-13T18:55:50Z |
Hi all,

We are preparing a proposal for one of our clients.

actually this is going to be a CoreMetrics proposal but customer is also looking for a single cpu proposal for ICA.

What we are going to do is to give some capacity estimation with a single CPU server.
We will add more CPU when they start the project. Actually we are going to do real sizing just before the ICA project not now.

I would like to get your comments and some draft estimations for such a proposal.

By the way,I have been searching for Capacity planning Sheet for ICA but couldn't find it yet.
Where to find this document?

Thank You
Updated on 2012-05-14T05:42:58Z at 2012-05-14T05:42:58Z by atoprak
  • TeruoKoyanagi
    TeruoKoyanagi
    8 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: ICA System Capacity Planning Sheet-Capacity Estimation for Single Core CPU

‏2012-05-14T04:39:59Z  in response to atoprak
    Hi atoprak,
    If you have questions about the capacity planning of ICA, please send email to me. It is not suitable for here.

Thanks,
    Teruo Koyanagi
    • atoprak
      atoprak
      3 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: ICA System Capacity Planning Sheet-Capacity Estimation for Single Core CPU

‏2012-05-14T05:42:58Z  in response to TeruoKoyanagi
      Hi Teruo,

I will get in contact with you.

thank you
      regards