Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-05-15T10:53:11Z by bmruter
GoutamGiri
GoutamGiri
2 Posts

Pinned topic How to change the name of SQL Statement in JDBC Adapter

‏2012-05-11T16:22:34Z |
I am using sql statements in my JDBC adapter. As multiple operations are there in my mediation, sometimes it is difficult to identify which sql statement is for which operation. Is there a way to change the name of sql statements, I mean from “SQL Statement 1″ to some custom name like “Employee Updation”. Thanks in advance.
Updated on 2012-05-15T10:53:11Z at 2012-05-15T10:53:11Z by bmruter
  • GoutamGiri
    GoutamGiri
    2 Posts

Re: How to change the name of SQL Statement in JDBC Adapter

‏2012-05-14T15:08:17Z  
    One more query, the fields in "where clause" initially shows parameter 1, parameter 2 etc in XSLT files. I changed those into the real field name in .xsd file but when again I modified something in the same SQL statement it again reverted back to parameter 1. parameter2. Is there a way to change these permanently. Thanks in advance.
  • bmruter
    bmruter
    32 Posts

Re: How to change the name of SQL Statement in JDBC Adapter

‏2012-05-15T10:53:11Z  
    One more query, the fields in "where clause" initially shows parameter 1, parameter 2 etc in XSLT files. I changed those into the real field name in .xsd file but when again I modified something in the same SQL statement it again reverted back to parameter 1. parameter2. Is there a way to change these permanently. Thanks in advance.
    Ha and you find this confusing! I have struggled with this for a long time. I am interested to see if you find a soultion. I have several production apps just like this. If they could get rid of the syouts in the log that tell me my statement was sucessful everytime it executes that would be even better! :)

good luck!