Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-06-24T11:48:17Z by Adem_Celtik
RBanigol
RBanigol
4 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic No data found in report for one of the collector

‏2012-05-10T10:47:43Z |
I was in looking at some of the reports on one of my collectors today. When I opened the my reports I get "no Data Found". I have provided one day earlier date and time but still its shows NO DATA FOUND. I have check my aggragator and they are working correctly. I did restart the collector GUI but still same issue.Any other suggestions before I open a ticket?
  • Wainaina
    Wainaina
    4 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: No data found in report for one of the collector

‏2013-06-24T10:51:50Z  in response to RBanigol

hi did you manage to solve the issue? If you did what's the solution?

• Adem_Celtik
    Adem_Celtik
    17 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: No data found in report for one of the collector

‏2013-06-24T11:48:17Z  in response to RBanigol

Hi,

Have you ever check the purge period from Admin Console--> Data Management-->Data Archive, the data may not stay on the collector, and it may stay on the aggregator. Could you please also check the merge period of the collector? From cli, run the command "show merge period" ? If the merge period is not cover the day that you check, set the merge period to cover the day that you want to see in the reports. The command is "store merge period 14 0". 

If all above is ok, then you should run the data archieve once to merge the data manually, and check Guardium Monitor-->Aggregation Archieve log whether the collector can merge the data successfully or not.

Best Regards,

Adem