• Latest Post - ‏2012-05-08T16:50:53Z by SystemAdmin
HYDERABAD
HYDERABAD
72 Posts

Pinned topic Process Portal - Process Definition error pop-up

‏2012-05-07T06:32:39Z |
Hi Folks,

I am facing to issues in process portal:

1)In process portal when you try to create a filter with “Process Definition” we get an error pop up as shown in attached screen shot - Can any one tell me whts the issue.

2)In AE overview tab of BPD i have exposed the BPD so that we can start the BPD from the process portal new menu - to start the process.When iam trying to remove this option from new - to start the process from process portal its not getting removed.- I tried removing exposing from overview tab and also deactivated the snapshot,also from process admin tried to remove the users from exposing tab.

PFA screen shots for this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Sana
Updated on 2012-05-08T16:50:53Z at 2012-05-08T16:50:53Z by SystemAdmin
  • HYDERABAD
    HYDERABAD
    72 Posts

Re: Process Portal - Process Definition error pop-up

‏2012-05-08T04:21:42Z  
    Can any one help me out why iam getting this errors in process portal.
  • AnthonyBpm
    AnthonyBpm
    390 Posts

‏2012-05-08T14:40:26Z  
    • HYDERABAD
    • ‏2012-05-08T04:21:42Z
    Can any one help me out why iam getting this errors in process portal.
    Can you post the correlating log file message? It's tough to help out without more information.. especially if this is an obscure error that's not normally encountered.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

‏2012-05-08T16:50:53Z  
    You have 2 items on this post, which will make the responses a bit confusing. But for the 2nd item, one issue may be that to see the changes in the portal the user has to logout/login to the portal. So if you change the exposure or undeploy snapshots, if the user hasn't logged out and back in again, you won't see a change in the UI.

To make it more confusing, if a user executes a service on a archived snapshot, it re-activates the snapshot...

Andrew Paier | Director of Special Operations | BP3 Global, Inc. www.bp-3.com