• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-05-08T12:07:10Z by UserSpanish
UserSpanish
UserSpanish
21 Posts

Pinned topic Newbie with JMS and ESB

‏2012-05-04T10:37:50Z |
Hi,

I'm trying to make a example where I'm using a WebService as Export and JMS as Import. I'm using the same interface for both and I made a MDB for reading the queue although I have never read it,,,

So, I have two doubts. When I try to check my mediation flow, I get a error:
A response does not arrive within the designated wait time. Please adjust the timeout parameter value for the invokeResponse() invocation, or the Transaction Manager timeout setting if longer wait time is needed.
Refer to the server logs for more information.

I have read this link but I haven't gotten to resolve it with that.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21390401

The next question is: how can I see on the console administration the message that my queues have?? is there any place for that??

I have uploaded the code.

Thank you!.
Updated on 2012-05-08T12:07:10Z at 2012-05-08T12:07:10Z by UserSpanish
  • UserSpanish
    UserSpanish
    21 Posts

Re: Newbie with JMS and ESB

‏2012-05-07T15:16:46Z  
    Hi!,

I resolved my first problem, now, my MDB read the queue... But, later my mediation flow gives me a mistake.. I have a silly doubt.

I thought that when my queue would read my message, everything would be okay, but, now, I'm not sure,,, when does my asnwer have to come back?? Really, I haven't implemented anything in the side queue.. it only makes a trace. Later of that, I get a exception. I think that I get a little bit lost..
  • UserSpanish
    UserSpanish
    21 Posts

‏2012-05-08T06:40:35Z  
    Hi!,

I resolved my first problem, now, my MDB read the queue... But, later my mediation flow gives me a mistake.. I have a silly doubt.

I thought that when my queue would read my message, everything would be okay, but, now, I'm not sure,,, when does my asnwer have to come back?? Really, I haven't implemented anything in the side queue.. it only makes a trace. Later of that, I get a exception. I think that I get a little bit lost..
    I'm going to try to explain it better than that..

So, I have like a Export an WebService, my WSDL has a request and response, but my Import goes to a queue JMS. I have a MDB who reads that queue is its method onMessage, but I don't have any answer.. this method doesn't return anything. So,, how can I get the answer that I have defined in my WSLD???

I guess that the part of my mediation flow what defines the response must execute when the method onMessage finishes,, but I don't know how I can define the answer :(

Does someone udnerstand my doubt???

Thank you!.
  • UserSpanish
    UserSpanish
    21 Posts

‏2012-05-08T12:07:10Z  
    I'm going to try to explain it better than that..

So, I have like a Export an WebService, my WSDL has a request and response, but my Import goes to a queue JMS. I have a MDB who reads that queue is its method onMessage, but I don't have any answer.. this method doesn't return anything. So,, how can I get the answer that I have defined in my WSLD???

I guess that the part of my mediation flow what defines the response must execute when the method onMessage finishes,, but I don't know how I can define the answer :(

Does someone udnerstand my doubt???

Thank you!.
    Last time,

I'm sorry for my english. So, I have read again my last message and it's wrong..

So, the steps would be:
    1. I send my message with SOAP/HTTP.
    2. My message comes to queue JMS. (I got until here.)
    3. I hope a "OK" or something like that because my message SOAP/HTTP hopes an answer, with this message I could know that the message arrived succesful. (How could I do that?).
    4. When my MDB can, it will process the message what is in the queue.