• Latest Post - ‏2012-05-02T06:53:49Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
7615 Posts

Pinned topic IBM BPM integration with websphere Portal

‏2012-04-25T06:18:36Z |
Hello guys thanks again for your help previously
I just wanted to know something
Im using websphere portal as the front end and websphere process server as the back bone to maintain state and send emails etc.
But now weve upgraded to 7.5 and i want to take advantage of process designer in terms of I would like to model my process end to end in process designer but also i would like it to execute as well so I can take advantage of the optimizer that comes with process designer..
Do you guys knpw how i can do that
Updated on 2012-05-02T06:53:49Z at 2012-05-02T06:53:49Z by SystemAdmin
  • kolban
    kolban
    3316 Posts

Re: IBM BPM integration with websphere Portal

‏2012-04-25T16:52:12Z  
    Hi there Maximus69 ... I am having trouble parsing your question ... can you have another go at re-writing the text. It isn't clear to me what it is we can assist you with.

Neil
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    7615 Posts

Re: IBM BPM integration with websphere Portal

‏2012-05-02T06:53:49Z  
    • kolban
    • ‏2012-04-25T16:52:12Z
    Hi there Maximus69 ... I am having trouble parsing your question ... can you have another go at re-writing the text. It isn't clear to me what it is we can assist you with.

Neil
    Yes thanks for your reply

Well what i wanted to know is that I want to use process designer capabilities. The optimizer.

Im integrating websphere portal and IBM BPM7.5
    Im currently using Integration designer to comunicate with portal at this stage and its working fine.
    I've mapped my full process (end to end) in process designer but its static because theres no implemenatation in it. My question basically is that I would like to do is basically have my process in process desgner to be also fully integrated with portal so that I could use those KPIs which come with process designer.

Thanks
    I hope its abit clearer