6 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-05-08T02:41:19Z by jtoma
msf321
msf321
74 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Trigger not fire for FF

‏2012-04-20T15:17:18Z |
Hi everyone,
I am making a profile for Web based Application. It works fine in IE browser but when i open the application in FF V3.0 browser it loads the profile but not fire the triggers. I mean never move forward in Workflow states. Anyone having same experience please share with me how can i solve this problem.

Thanks
Updated on 2012-05-08T02:41:19Z at 2012-05-08T02:41:19Z by jtoma
  • jtoma
    jtoma
    756 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Trigger not fire for FF

‏2012-04-20T23:11:22Z  in response to msf321
    First thing to check is to see whether the ESSO add-ons are enabled in Firefox. There should be two of them. I don't remember the exact names but one should be for TAM E-SSO (or ISAM E-SSO) and the other for XPCOM.

If the plugins are there, check your profile signatures. If they are specific to Internet Explorer, you need to make them more generic, or make duplicate triggers for the correct signature in Firefox.
    • msf321
      msf321
      74 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-04-21T17:02:19Z  in response to jtoma
      Yes the TAM ESSO Plugins ISAM E-SSO Firefox Extension & ISAM E-SSO XPCOM Component are installed. I try other web applications on my firefox it works fine with all other applications. But particularly for this application it never fire the triggers and even the default Auto_Web_learn Profile also not fire any trigger for this application.

And about the signatures the FF generate a more detailed signature rather than IE. I also copy the both browser signatures for user name field here:
      FF Signature: /descendent::html/child::html

IE Signatures: /descendent::html

Thanks
      • msf321
        msf321
        74 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-04-21T17:06:01Z  in response to msf321
        Signature file attached with this post.
        • jtoma
          jtoma
          756 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-04-27T21:39:26Z  in response to msf321
          Unfortunately it is too hard to help you without access to the application. Is the web application accessible over the internet?

By right, the IE signature: /descendent::html should work for both IE and FF based on the signatures from your last post.
          • msf321
            msf321
            74 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-04-28T08:16:19Z  in response to jtoma
            Yes Jensen it is Web Application and its URL is https://www.getmyaccounts.com/ikon/Start.html#Start Please access this url and check that what is the problem. when i open this url in IE then Auto_learn profile fire triggers and detect the UID field. But when i open in FF it just load the profile not fire any trigger.
            • jtoma
              jtoma
              756 Posts
              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-05-08T02:41:19Z  in response to msf321
              I looked at this briefly and the "Web page completes loading" trigger does not fire. I can't explain why. This might be worthy of a PMR since there appears to be a problem with the trigger.