• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-04-16T17:52:16Z by rrebolledo
rrebolledo
rrebolledo
3 Posts

Pinned topic Error Java path in Testing max jvm size

‏2012-04-16T13:08:24Z |
Hello.

When I run Test in IBM Cognos Configuration 10.1, in "testing max jvm size in MB" step I can see a quick-closed window.

I've ss the screen. There, I can see an error in the command executed by the testing (image attached).

How can I set the correct java path in that step? In system environment variables, I've set JAVA_HOME to JDK 1.6 32-bits (64-bits doesn't run Cognos Tomcat).
All my Cognos programs works well. It's just that fast screen that shows an error.
Thanks!
Updated on 2012-04-16T17:52:16Z at 2012-04-16T17:52:16Z by rrebolledo
  • DaveCummings
    DaveCummings
    72 Posts

Re: Error Java path in Testing max jvm size

‏2012-04-16T14:19:56Z  
    Hi,

What local are you running with? Notice that part of the java path contains slashes (from what you entered in JAVA_HOME) and other parts use periods. The period would be auto generated based on the local you use and it doesn't look right.

Dave
  • rrebolledo
    rrebolledo
    3 Posts

Re: Error Java path in Testing max jvm size

‏2012-04-16T17:52:16Z  
    Hi,

What local are you running with? Notice that part of the java path contains slashes (from what you entered in JAVA_HOME) and other parts use periods. The period would be auto generated based on the local you use and it doesn't look right.

Dave
    Thanks Cummings.
    Your idea has some sense. I can't find where I set local in Cognos Config. I sought in Toolbar -> Actions -> Edit global config. So, in General tab I've changed the locale, but I don't have changes in the jvm path in fast-black-screen.

Where do you think I must change the local?

Thanks again!