Topic
7 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-09-21T15:36:34Z by KiranMandila
KishoreEpuri
KishoreEpuri
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Where we can get TIPS or the way to get credentials to login into it?

‏2012-04-16T11:30:05Z |
Hi,
I registered in community.castiron.com and able to login to it.

But when i clicked on Search for TIPS in solutions in Cast iron Studio, it is asking the credentials and i entered the credentials which i have registerd for the community.castiron.com but unable to get the TIPS, its saying invalid credentials.

From where we can get the TIPS and what is the way to get the credentails to login to TIPS?

Any Help regarding this is really Helpful.

Thanks
Kishore
Updated on 2012-09-21T15:36:34Z at 2012-09-21T15:36:34Z by KiranMandila
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    100 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Where we can get TIPS or the way to get credentials to login into it?

‏2012-04-16T16:28:14Z  in response to KishoreEpuri
    Hi,

In order to get access to TIPs, you need to request an account on the cast iron community (which you did I believe).
    In order to create this account, you should have provided your business emails address as the username: is it what you did?
    Try to reset your account at https://community.castiron.com/user/password so you'll receive a new password and give it another try.

Regards,
    Magali
    • acarlstein
      acarlstein
      1 Post
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-07-23T18:00:51Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Dear Magali,

My name is Alejandro Carlstein from Raymond Corporation in Greene NY.

1. I am starting to be trained to use WebSphere Cast Iron.

2. I wanted to use the "Search for Template Integration Project" feature

2.a. I am using the registration login (business email) and password when trying to use this feature

2.b. I am getting "The username or password is invalid"

3. The url provided for registration "http://castiron.com/contact-support" doesn't work. It indicate "The page you requested cannot be displayed"

4. Your technical support by phone said that this feature is not being supported anymore by IBM.

5. Your technical support by chat say that it is supported.

Would you be so kind to verify if IBM is supporting or not this feature?

Is there an explanation of why I cannot use this feature?

Any help would be appreciated
      • SystemAdmin
        SystemAdmin
        100 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-08-16T06:50:38Z  in response to acarlstein
        Hi Alejandro,
        Sorry for my late answer, I was out on holidays.
        Just to be sure: did you create your account using this landing page https://community.castiron.com/user/register ? Could you please send me by email your username (magali.boulet@fr.ibm.com), so I could check internally what is wrong with it?
        Thanks,
        Magali
        • NageshMD
          NageshMD
          1 Post
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-09-12T08:48:31Z  in response to SystemAdmin
          I am not sure if this is resolved yet for you guys.. I had the same issue which was resolved after setting a couple of preliminary things:
          1. Ensure you have provided correct proxy details if you are behind a firewall i.e. accessing from your company n/w. Add proxy details in Studio under: Edit-> Preferences -> Session Login.
          2. Try searching for TIPs getting outside of the firewall.

Good luck.
          -ND
        • KiranMandila
          KiranMandila
          2 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-09-20T21:21:11Z  in response to SystemAdmin
          I have registered to Cast Iron community few days back and I still keep getting the message "The username has not been activated or blocked". The "Contact Us" link is broken in the community page and not sure how to proceed from here!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
          Kiran
          • SystemAdmin
            SystemAdmin
            100 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-09-21T05:56:53Z  in response to KiranMandila
            Hi,
            As I have written previously in this thread, please send me by email magali.boulet@fr.ibm.com your username account and email used to create your account. i'll have it activated internally.

Thanks,
            • KiranMandila
              KiranMandila
              2 Posts
              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-09-21T15:36:34Z  in response to SystemAdmin
              Awesome! Thanks for unlocking my account. Now I am able to access all the TIP's from the community.

Thanks,
              Kiran