Topic
  • 23 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-06-20T18:24:05Z by RESTETS
RESTETS
RESTETS
27 Posts

Pinned topic Message CNX0106E Connect failed with error 'UNAVAILABLE'

‏2012-04-12T19:24:09Z |
I'm trying to connect CICS Explorer to my new CICS/TS 4.2 Developers Trial region. I'm using the port that the WUI is listening on and the correct host name in the credentials. When I try to connect I get message CNX0106E Connect failed with error 'UNAVAILABLE'. If I expand the event details of this error the exception stack trace shows this:
com.ibm.cics.sm.comm.cpsm.CPSMConnectionException: UNAVAILABLE
at com.ibm.cics.sm.comm.cpsm.CPSMConnection.connect(CPSMConnection.java:214)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:600)
at com.ibm.cics.core.comm.internal.ConnectionDescriptor$ConnectionInvocationHandler.invoke(ConnectionDescriptor.java:80)
at $Proxy1.connect(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.cics.core.ui.ConnectionManager.connect(ConnectionManager.java:216)
at com.ibm.cics.core.ui.UIPlugin$ConnectJob.runSub(UIPlugin.java:1087)
at com.ibm.cics.eclipse.common.ui.JobWithCancelingSupport$1.run(JobWithCancelingSupport.java:36)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Can anyone make any heads or tails of this? Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong would be appreciated. Thank you.
Updated on 2012-06-20T18:24:05Z at 2012-06-20T18:24:05Z by RESTETS
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    270 Posts

Re: Message CNX0106E Connect failed with error 'UNAVAILABLE'

‏2012-04-16T07:42:01Z  
    Hi there,

Would you be able to post a zip containing service data? This would allow us to look at the trace and see what call Explorer is making that is provoking the UNAVAILABLE response.

You can access the trace from the "Explorer" menu - "Trace" and "Collect Service Data".

Thanks in advance,

Dave
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    270 Posts

‏2012-04-16T08:54:11Z  
    Hi there,

Would you be able to post a zip containing service data? This would allow us to look at the trace and see what call Explorer is making that is provoking the UNAVAILABLE response.

You can access the trace from the "Explorer" menu - "Trace" and "Collect Service Data".

Thanks in advance,

Dave
    If you'd rather email the data than post it on here, feel free to send it to dave.nice@uk.ibm.com

Cheers!

Dave
  • bluejoni2306
    bluejoni2306
    19 Posts

‏2012-05-08T02:57:52Z  
    If you'd rather email the data than post it on here, feel free to send it to dave.nice@uk.ibm.com

Cheers!

Dave
    Could you please post the answer to this as I am also having the same sort of issues trying to get CICS Explorer to work with the trial version.

Is there any documentation available for what changes need to be done to CICS Explorer to work with the CICS 4.2 Trial Version? and if so where can I find it?

Thanks
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    270 Posts

‏2012-05-08T08:27:27Z  
    Could you please post the answer to this as I am also having the same sort of issues trying to get CICS Explorer to work with the trial version.

Is there any documentation available for what changes need to be done to CICS Explorer to work with the CICS 4.2 Trial Version? and if so where can I find it?

Thanks
    Hi there,

I'm afraid I haven't got a concrete answer as yet. From the trace, the Explorer is trying to use a CPSM Data connection (so, a WUI connection) and the WUI is responding UNAVAILABLE, which suggests a misconfiguration on the CICS side.

I'd suggest that you post the exception stack trace in here (open the error log view and double click on the error, to find the stack trace). You are welcome to send me your service data as I described previously, if your problem isn't identical to his.

The response I got from our CICS guys (the problem is likely to config of CICS) was:
    "I would definitely suggest that the customer checks that he can login to the WUI to ensure that is setup correctly. I would also look at the CICS joblog to see if there are any messages in MSGUSR that might explain what is happening when the web request is getting to the system."

Another option that might get more eyes looking at the problem is to post on the CICSDEV developerWorks forum:
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=2724

So - please check exactly which error message you're getting, verify you can log in to the WUI, and check the job log.

After that feel free to come back here or over at CICSDEV.

Thanks!

Dave
  • RESTETS
    RESTETS
    27 Posts

‏2012-05-11T17:32:50Z  
    Hi there,

I'm afraid I haven't got a concrete answer as yet. From the trace, the Explorer is trying to use a CPSM Data connection (so, a WUI connection) and the WUI is responding UNAVAILABLE, which suggests a misconfiguration on the CICS side.

I'd suggest that you post the exception stack trace in here (open the error log view and double click on the error, to find the stack trace). You are welcome to send me your service data as I described previously, if your problem isn't identical to his.

The response I got from our CICS guys (the problem is likely to config of CICS) was:
    "I would definitely suggest that the customer checks that he can login to the WUI to ensure that is setup correctly. I would also look at the CICS joblog to see if there are any messages in MSGUSR that might explain what is happening when the web request is getting to the system."

Another option that might get more eyes looking at the problem is to post on the CICSDEV developerWorks forum:
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=2724

So - please check exactly which error message you're getting, verify you can log in to the WUI, and check the job log.

After that feel free to come back here or over at CICSDEV.

Thanks!

Dave
    Something has changed since I started having this issue. Now in CICS Explorer when I try to connect to my 4.2 trial system I'm getting message "CNX0106E Connect failed with error 'CONNECTION FAILURE". If I look in my WUI region in the EYULOG I see
    "05/11/2012 12:31:01 EYUVS0023E CICSWEBM Task failed to connect to CICSPlex SM for User (TSRAS). (1034, 1334)
    05/11/2012 12:31:01 EYUVS0022E CICSWEBM Task for User (TSRAS) failed. "
    I tried to look up what the 1034 and the 1334 codes mean and I came up with
    1034 means HTTPNO
    1334 means CPSMAPI
    The explanation for the 1334 (if what I found is correct) says something about the API failed. That wasn't much help. I don't see any other error messages that might clarify the problem. I'm including the exception stack trace:
    com.ibm.cics.sm.comm.cpsm.CPSMConnectionException: CONNECTIONFAILURE
    at com.ibm.cics.sm.comm.cpsm.CPSMConnection.connect(CPSMConnection.java:194)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at com.ibm.cics.core.comm.internal.ConnectionDescriptor$ConnectionInvocationHandler.invoke(ConnectionDescriptor.java:80)
    at $Proxy0.connect(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.cics.eclipse.common.ui.JobWithCancelingSupport$1.run(JobWithCancelingSupport.java:36)

and here is the Session Data:
    eclipse.buildId=unknown
    java.fullversion=JRE 1.6.0 IBM J9 2.4 Windows XP x86-32 jvmwi3260sr8-20100401_55940 (JIT enabled, AOT enabled)
    J9VM - 20100401_055940
    JIT - r9_20100401_15339
    GC - 20100308_AA
    BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
    Framework arguments: -showlocation
    Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -showlocation -data c:\cicsexplorer\workspace
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    270 Posts

‏2012-05-14T12:11:28Z  
    • RESTETS
    • ‏2012-05-11T17:32:50Z
    Something has changed since I started having this issue. Now in CICS Explorer when I try to connect to my 4.2 trial system I'm getting message "CNX0106E Connect failed with error 'CONNECTION FAILURE". If I look in my WUI region in the EYULOG I see
    "05/11/2012 12:31:01 EYUVS0023E CICSWEBM Task failed to connect to CICSPlex SM for User (TSRAS). (1034, 1334)
    05/11/2012 12:31:01 EYUVS0022E CICSWEBM Task for User (TSRAS) failed. "
    I tried to look up what the 1034 and the 1334 codes mean and I came up with
    1034 means HTTPNO
    1334 means CPSMAPI
    The explanation for the 1334 (if what I found is correct) says something about the API failed. That wasn't much help. I don't see any other error messages that might clarify the problem. I'm including the exception stack trace:
    com.ibm.cics.sm.comm.cpsm.CPSMConnectionException: CONNECTIONFAILURE
    at com.ibm.cics.sm.comm.cpsm.CPSMConnection.connect(CPSMConnection.java:194)
    at $Proxy0.connect(Unknown Source)

and here is the Session Data:
    eclipse.buildId=unknown
    java.fullversion=JRE 1.6.0 IBM J9 2.4 Windows XP x86-32 jvmwi3260sr8-20100401_55940 (JIT enabled, AOT enabled)
    J9VM - 20100401_055940
    JIT - r9_20100401_15339
    GC - 20100308_AA
    BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
    Framework arguments: -showlocation
    Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -showlocation -data c:\cicsexplorer\workspace
    Hi there,

That looks a bit more helpful - I'll pass that on to the CICS guys and see if they've got any ideas.

Does the WUI work correctly? CPSM Data connections go through the WUI so in theory if you're having issues connecting Explorer, you'd be having issues using the WUI, too.

Thanks,

Dave
  • RESTETS
    RESTETS
    27 Posts

‏2012-05-14T12:22:17Z  
    Hi there,

That looks a bit more helpful - I'll pass that on to the CICS guys and see if they've got any ideas.

Does the WUI work correctly? CPSM Data connections go through the WUI so in theory if you're having issues connecting Explorer, you'd be having issues using the WUI, too.

Thanks,

Dave
    When you say can I connect to the WUI do you mean as I would to my TOR's? If so I don't (currently) have any terminals defined to it but I'm working on adding some so I will be able to log on.
  • RESTETS
    RESTETS
    27 Posts

‏2012-05-14T19:59:09Z  
    • RESTETS
    • ‏2012-05-14T12:22:17Z
    When you say can I connect to the WUI do you mean as I would to my TOR's? If so I don't (currently) have any terminals defined to it but I'm working on adding some so I will be able to log on.
    I did manage to logon on to my WUI region. I noticed the file refered to by my DD statment EYUWREP only contains one record. I'm thinking this is a problem. Maybe I need to somehow bring up a current version of the WUI and export the repository and then import that data to the 4.2 WUI.
  • bluejoni2306
    bluejoni2306
    19 Posts

‏2012-05-15T05:22:59Z  
    • RESTETS
    • ‏2012-05-14T19:59:09Z
    I did manage to logon on to my WUI region. I noticed the file refered to by my DD statment EYUWREP only contains one record. I'm thinking this is a problem. Maybe I need to somehow bring up a current version of the WUI and export the repository and then import that data to the 4.2 WUI.
    Hi there, I finally got success testing CICS 4.2 CICS Explorer, up and running and connected to our WUI.
    This is the advice I got from the CICS Explorer team
    Here's the latest update that I've received from the Explorer Development team.

==========
    Establishing whether the proxy is planned or not would be a good first step. We suspect most of our users will NOT need a proxy to access CICS systems they need to work with. Any proxy would be almost certainly in place to help filter/control/cache external web content.

There is odd behaviour in Eclipse (and therefore Explorer) where it will pick up the proxy from your browser settings.
    If this is the case, the customer probably can't connect to a normal (non developer trial) CICS Region, either.
    It would probably also fail accessing the WUI using the browser from which the proxy settings were picked up from.

If the customer does not actually want to be using a proxy, they could go to Window, Preferences and type proxy in the filter box. Under Network Connections, they should choose "Direct" instead of "Native". Native will use the browser settings, if there are any. Direct will ignore the proxy settings completely.
    ================

It would not let me set up Native. but it did let me add the IPs to the list of Manual bypass proxy and this seemed to overcome connection issues however I am still getting messages on the WUI as follows:

DFHWB0114 05/15/2012 13:26:05 A2WMAS CWXN A non-HTTP request has been received by an HTTP service. The request has been rejected.
    Host IP address: 10.139.98.37. Client IP address: 10.139.210.93. TCPIPSERVICE: EYUWUI

Not much help on the message so far... continuing with installing the plug-ins..
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    270 Posts

‏2012-05-15T08:54:51Z  
    Hi there, I finally got success testing CICS 4.2 CICS Explorer, up and running and connected to our WUI.
    This is the advice I got from the CICS Explorer team
    Here's the latest update that I've received from the Explorer Development team.

==========
    Establishing whether the proxy is planned or not would be a good first step. We suspect most of our users will NOT need a proxy to access CICS systems they need to work with. Any proxy would be almost certainly in place to help filter/control/cache external web content.

There is odd behaviour in Eclipse (and therefore Explorer) where it will pick up the proxy from your browser settings.
    If this is the case, the customer probably can't connect to a normal (non developer trial) CICS Region, either.
    It would probably also fail accessing the WUI using the browser from which the proxy settings were picked up from.

If the customer does not actually want to be using a proxy, they could go to Window, Preferences and type proxy in the filter box. Under Network Connections, they should choose "Direct" instead of "Native". Native will use the browser settings, if there are any. Direct will ignore the proxy settings completely.
    ================

It would not let me set up Native. but it did let me add the IPs to the list of Manual bypass proxy and this seemed to overcome connection issues however I am still getting messages on the WUI as follows:

DFHWB0114 05/15/2012 13:26:05 A2WMAS CWXN A non-HTTP request has been received by an HTTP service. The request has been rejected.
    Host IP address: 10.139.98.37. Client IP address: 10.139.210.93. TCPIPSERVICE: EYUWUI

Not much help on the message so far... continuing with installing the plug-ins..
    Hey bluejoni2306 - glad you got it working. Funnily enough I wrote that response about the proxy server. I didn't twig that the question was coming from you! That message in the log occurs because we attempt an SSL question when we connect, which produces that error in the WUI.

@RESTETS thanks for the extra info. I will try and get a response in the next day or two but I'm 99% certain this is a CICS mis-configuration, which is why I'm having to find other people with that area of expertise.

Dave
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    270 Posts

‏2012-05-15T15:42:33Z  
    • RESTETS
    • ‏2012-05-14T19:59:09Z
    Hi there RESTETS,

I've checked with our CPSM team. The key question is whether you can use a web browser to access the WUI.

You will need to have the right details in your EYUWUI dataset, along these lines:
    //EYUWUI DD *
    TCPIPHOSTNAME(HOSTNAME.BLAH.COM)
    TCPIPPORT(12345)
    CMCIPORT(12346)

I'm told that the contents of the EYULOG will help you understand whether the WUI is functioning correctly. You should see a message along these lines:
    "CICSPlex SM Web User Interface Initialization complete."
    and then when you logon to the WUI via your web browser, you will see Task initialization and termination messages for each session.

Thanks in advance,

Dave
  • RESTETS
    RESTETS
    27 Posts

‏2012-05-15T18:18:37Z  
    Hi there RESTETS,

I've checked with our CPSM team. The key question is whether you can use a web browser to access the WUI.

You will need to have the right details in your EYUWUI dataset, along these lines:
    //EYUWUI DD *
    TCPIPHOSTNAME(HOSTNAME.BLAH.COM)
    TCPIPPORT(12345)
    CMCIPORT(12346)

I'm told that the contents of the EYULOG will help you understand whether the WUI is functioning correctly. You should see a message along these lines:
    "CICSPlex SM Web User Interface Initialization complete."
    and then when you logon to the WUI via your web browser, you will see Task initialization and termination messages for each session.

Thanks in advance,

Dave
    I have TCPIPHOSTNAME(HOSTNAME.BLAH.COM) and TCPIPPORT(12345) but no CMCIPORT. It looks like this is something new starting at 4.1 (maybe?). I'm trying to get to the IBM Info Center for CICS V4.2 but it keeps giving me a blank page. Guess I'll have to try other avenues.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    270 Posts

‏2012-05-16T12:27:41Z  
    • RESTETS
    • ‏2012-05-15T18:18:37Z
    I have TCPIPHOSTNAME(HOSTNAME.BLAH.COM) and TCPIPPORT(12345) but no CMCIPORT. It looks like this is something new starting at 4.1 (maybe?). I'm trying to get to the IBM Info Center for CICS V4.2 but it keeps giving me a blank page. Guess I'll have to try other avenues.
    Hi there RESTETS,

As you surmise, CMCIPORT is new - adds support for the read/write CMCI connection. However I believe that the standard SM Data connection should work without this set.

These links are the ones I've found for the 4.2 infocentre.
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cicsts/v4r2/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.cics.ts.installation.doc%2Ftopics%2Feyuadih.html

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cicsts/v4r2/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.cics.ts.installation.doc%2Ftopics%2Fdfha1pc.html

Did you spot the WUI initializing in your EYULOG?

Thanks in advance,

Dave
  • RESTETS
    RESTETS
    27 Posts

‏2012-05-16T13:06:13Z  
    Hi there RESTETS,

As you surmise, CMCIPORT is new - adds support for the read/write CMCI connection. However I believe that the standard SM Data connection should work without this set.

These links are the ones I've found for the 4.2 infocentre.
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cicsts/v4r2/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.cics.ts.installation.doc%2Ftopics%2Feyuadih.html

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cicsts/v4r2/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.cics.ts.installation.doc%2Ftopics%2Fdfha1pc.html

Did you spot the WUI initializing in your EYULOG?

Thanks in advance,

Dave
    Is this what you mean?
    05/16/2012 07:37:49 EYUVS0200I CICSWEBM Starting CICS Web Interface.
    05/16/2012 07:37:49 EYUVS0204I CICSWEBM TCP/IP service (EYUWUI) installed successfully.
    05/16/2012 07:37:49 EYUVS0206I CICSWEBM CICS Web Interface enabled on TCP/IP port number 49004.
    05/16/2012 07:37:49 EYUVS0002I CICSWEBM CICSPlex SM Web User Interface initialization complete.
    05/16/2012 07:38:54 EYUVS0010I CICSWEBM Server connected to CMAS, SYSID(CMSM).
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    270 Posts

‏2012-05-16T13:08:46Z  
    • RESTETS
    • ‏2012-05-16T13:06:13Z
    Is this what you mean?
    05/16/2012 07:37:49 EYUVS0200I CICSWEBM Starting CICS Web Interface.
    05/16/2012 07:37:49 EYUVS0204I CICSWEBM TCP/IP service (EYUWUI) installed successfully.
    05/16/2012 07:37:49 EYUVS0206I CICSWEBM CICS Web Interface enabled on TCP/IP port number 49004.
    05/16/2012 07:37:49 EYUVS0002I CICSWEBM CICSPlex SM Web User Interface initialization complete.
    05/16/2012 07:38:54 EYUVS0010I CICSWEBM Server connected to CMAS, SYSID(CMSM).
    Looking good - and when you access the WUI via the Web Browser on that port (which is effectively what the Explorer does)...?
  • RESTETS
    RESTETS
    27 Posts

‏2012-05-16T13:13:48Z  
    Looking good - and when you access the WUI via the Web Browser on that port (which is effectively what the Explorer does)...?
    I get the "Begin sign on page with the message EYUVC1190W CMAS currently unavailable. Looking in my WUI's EYULOG I see
    05/16/2012 07:48:53 EYUVS0011W CICSWEBM Server connection to CMAS unavailable.
    05/16/2012 08:14:34 EYUVS0023E CICSWEBM Task failed to connect to CICSPlex SM for User (TSRAS). (1034, 1334)
    05/16/2012 08:14:34 EYUVS0022E CICSWEBM Task for User (TSRAS) failed.

I don't know what the 1034, 1334 codes mean.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    270 Posts

‏2012-05-16T15:09:01Z  
    • RESTETS
    • ‏2012-05-16T13:13:48Z
    I get the "Begin sign on page with the message EYUVC1190W CMAS currently unavailable. Looking in my WUI's EYULOG I see
    05/16/2012 07:48:53 EYUVS0011W CICSWEBM Server connection to CMAS unavailable.
    05/16/2012 08:14:34 EYUVS0023E CICSWEBM Task failed to connect to CICSPlex SM for User (TSRAS). (1034, 1334)
    05/16/2012 08:14:34 EYUVS0022E CICSWEBM Task for User (TSRAS) failed.

I don't know what the 1034, 1334 codes mean.
    Great - this is more like it!

In the CMAS log, do you see any information about the failure?
  • RESTETS
    RESTETS
    27 Posts

‏2012-05-16T15:40:40Z  
    Great - this is more like it!

In the CMAS log, do you see any information about the failure?
    No, I don't see anything that might indicate a problem in the CMAS region. However, in the WUI region I see:
    07.37.50 STC28300 +EYUXL0030I CICSWEBM ESSS connection in progress to CICSPLEX(TESTCMSM) for SYSID(CMSM).
    07.38.42 STC28300 +EYUXL0004I CICSWEBM ESSS connection complete.
    07.38.43 STC28300 +EYUCL0006I CICSWEBM ESSS link to CICSCMSM established.
    07.38.43 STC28300 +EYUXL0007I CICSWEBM LMAS Phase II initialization complete.
    07.38.43 STC28300 +EYUNL0099I CICSWEBM LMAS LRT initialization complete.
    07.48.43 STC28300 +EYUNL0090W CICSWEBM LMAS is shutting down because it failed to become
    555 available to process requests.
    07.48.43 STC28300 +EYUNL0901I CICSWEBM LMAS LRT NORMAL termination initiated.
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUNL0999I CICSWEBM LMAS LRT termination complete.
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUXL0011I CICSWEBM LMAS shutdown in progress.
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUCL0005I CICSWEBM ESSS Receive Link Task terminated.
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUCL0007I CICSWEBM CICSWEBM link to CICSCMSM terminated.
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUXM0004I CICSWEBM Message Services termination complete
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUXL0023I CICSWEBM Trace Services termination requested
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUXZ0001I CICSWEBM Trace Services termination complete
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUXL0012I CICSWEBM ESSS disconnect complete
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUXL0016I CICSWEBM LMAS shutdown complete

Not sure why this is happening. I also am unable to issue CEMT commands via the console to the CMAS region yet my VTAM APPLID is active and a D NET command shows the correct started task as the jobname.
  • RESTETS
    RESTETS
    27 Posts

‏2012-05-16T17:54:17Z  
    • RESTETS
    • ‏2012-05-16T15:40:40Z
    No, I don't see anything that might indicate a problem in the CMAS region. However, in the WUI region I see:
    07.37.50 STC28300 +EYUXL0030I CICSWEBM ESSS connection in progress to CICSPLEX(TESTCMSM) for SYSID(CMSM).
    07.38.42 STC28300 +EYUXL0004I CICSWEBM ESSS connection complete.
    07.38.43 STC28300 +EYUCL0006I CICSWEBM ESSS link to CICSCMSM established.
    07.38.43 STC28300 +EYUXL0007I CICSWEBM LMAS Phase II initialization complete.
    07.38.43 STC28300 +EYUNL0099I CICSWEBM LMAS LRT initialization complete.
    07.48.43 STC28300 +EYUNL0090W CICSWEBM LMAS is shutting down because it failed to become
    555 available to process requests.
    07.48.43 STC28300 +EYUNL0901I CICSWEBM LMAS LRT NORMAL termination initiated.
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUNL0999I CICSWEBM LMAS LRT termination complete.
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUXL0011I CICSWEBM LMAS shutdown in progress.
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUCL0005I CICSWEBM ESSS Receive Link Task terminated.
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUCL0007I CICSWEBM CICSWEBM link to CICSCMSM terminated.
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUXM0004I CICSWEBM Message Services termination complete
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUXL0023I CICSWEBM Trace Services termination requested
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUXZ0001I CICSWEBM Trace Services termination complete
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUXL0012I CICSWEBM ESSS disconnect complete
    07.48.48 STC28300 +EYUXL0016I CICSWEBM LMAS shutdown complete

Not sure why this is happening. I also am unable to issue CEMT commands via the console to the CMAS region yet my VTAM APPLID is active and a D NET command shows the correct started task as the jobname.
    I think I know why I can't issue CEMT commands via the console. It seems I have reached maxt tasks. There are 564 WMSC transactions backed up behind a number of other tasks. Here's the beginning of the list:
    DFHCQ0243I CEKL INQUIRE: 00604 task(s) matched selection criteria.
    TAS(00034) SUS QR XLEV USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05902) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06183) HTY() HVA()
    TAS(00040) SUS QR XLNX USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05901) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06187) HTY() HVA()
    TAS(00041) SUS QR XMLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05901) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06183) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(LogTask)
    TAS(00042) SUS QR XZLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05901) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06187) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(TrcTask)
    TAS(00043) SUS QR XDNS USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06184) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNSXSWX)
    TAS(00044) SUS QR XDNC USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06184) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNCXSWX)
    TAS(00045) SUS QR XDNE USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06184) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNEXSWX)
    TAS(00046) SUS QR XDND USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(00001) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNDXSWX)
    TAS(00047) SUS QR LRLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(00784) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(EYU0CRLT)
    TAS(00048) SUS QR LPLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06183) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(CPLTXSWX)
    TAS(00049) SUS QR LSRT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(00001) HTY() HVA()
  • RESTETS
    RESTETS
    27 Posts

‏2012-05-16T18:38:45Z  
    • RESTETS
    • ‏2012-05-16T17:54:17Z
    I think I know why I can't issue CEMT commands via the console. It seems I have reached maxt tasks. There are 564 WMSC transactions backed up behind a number of other tasks. Here's the beginning of the list:
    DFHCQ0243I CEKL INQUIRE: 00604 task(s) matched selection criteria.
    TAS(00034) SUS QR XLEV USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05902) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06183) HTY() HVA()
    TAS(00040) SUS QR XLNX USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05901) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06187) HTY() HVA()
    TAS(00041) SUS QR XMLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05901) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06183) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(LogTask)
    TAS(00042) SUS QR XZLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05901) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06187) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(TrcTask)
    TAS(00043) SUS QR XDNS USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06184) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNSXSWX)
    TAS(00044) SUS QR XDNC USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06184) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNCXSWX)
    TAS(00045) SUS QR XDNE USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06184) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNEXSWX)
    TAS(00046) SUS QR XDND USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(00001) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNDXSWX)
    TAS(00047) SUS QR LRLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(00784) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(EYU0CRLT)
    TAS(00048) SUS QR LPLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(06183) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(CPLTXSWX)
    TAS(00049) SUS QR LSRT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(05898) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    HTI(00001) HTY() HVA()
    It looks like something is keeping the initial transactions from completing.
  • RESTETS
    RESTETS
    27 Posts

‏2012-05-16T19:37:26Z  
    • RESTETS
    • ‏2012-05-16T18:38:45Z
    It looks like something is keeping the initial transactions from completing.
    Just decided to check my functioning v3.2 CMAS. It also has a number of transactions but no WMSC ones.
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP DFHCQ0243I CEKL INQUIRE: 00035 task(s) matched selection criteria.
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00026) SUS QR XLEV USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(23534) HTY() HVA()
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00032) SUS QR XLNX USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00001) HTY() HVA()
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00033) SUS QR XMLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00010) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(LogTask)
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00034) SUS QR XDNS USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(60427) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNSXSWX)
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00035) SUS QR XDNC USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(99999) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNCXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00036) SUS QR XDNE USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(99999) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNEXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00037) SUS QR XDND USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00001) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNDXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00038) SUS QR LRLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00097) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(EYU0CRLT)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00039) SUS QR LPLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(60088) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(CPLTXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00040) SUS QR LSRT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00039) HTY() HVA()
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00041) SUS QR LSGT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00039) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(CSGTXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00042) SUS QR LEEI USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(60088) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(CLETXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00043) SUS QR LWTM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(01548) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(CWTMXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00044) SUS QR LEER USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00053) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(CLERXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00045) SUS QR TIRT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(23534) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(TIRTXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00046) SUS QR TICT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00001) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(TICTXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00047) SUS QR TIST USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(60088) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(TISTXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00048) SUS QR TSMH USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00230) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(TSMHXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00049) SUS QR MMST USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(01548) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(MMSTXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00050) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00053) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(MCCMXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00051) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(99999) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(MCCMXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00052) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00053) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00054) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00055) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00056) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00057) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00058) SUS QR WMGR USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00001) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(WMGRXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00059) SUS QR PRLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(99999) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(PRLTXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00060) SUS QR PELT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00053) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(PELTXSWX)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00061) SUS QR PNLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(99999) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(PNLTXSWX)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00062) SUS QR PPLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(99999) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(PPLTXSWX)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00063) SUS QR PMLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(60086) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(PMLTXSWX)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00064) SUS QR PSLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00010) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(PSLTXSWX)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00066) SUS QR BMLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(60086) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(BMLTXSWX)
    I guess I never did this before so I'm somewhat surprised to see this number of tasks in the system. I don't know how CICS v4.2 is different but something is keeping some transaction from completing.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    270 Posts

‏2012-05-17T18:39:32Z  
    • RESTETS
    • ‏2012-05-16T19:37:26Z
    Just decided to check my functioning v3.2 CMAS. It also has a number of transactions but no WMSC ones.
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP DFHCQ0243I CEKL INQUIRE: 00035 task(s) matched selection criteria.
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00026) SUS QR XLEV USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(23534) HTY() HVA()
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00032) SUS QR XLNX USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00001) HTY() HVA()
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00033) SUS QR XMLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00010) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(LogTask)
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00034) SUS QR XDNS USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(60427) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNSXSWX)
    14:32:15.70 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00035) SUS QR XDNC USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(99999) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNCXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00036) SUS QR XDNE USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(99999) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNEXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00037) SUS QR XDND USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00001) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(XDNDXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00038) SUS QR LRLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00097) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(EYU0CRLT)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00039) SUS QR LPLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(60088) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(CPLTXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00040) SUS QR LSRT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00039) HTY() HVA()
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00041) SUS QR LSGT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00039) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(CSGTXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00042) SUS QR LEEI USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(60088) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(CLETXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00043) SUS QR LWTM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(01548) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(CWTMXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00044) SUS QR LEER USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00053) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(CLERXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00045) SUS QR TIRT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(23534) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(TIRTXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00046) SUS QR TICT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00001) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(TICTXSWX)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00047) SUS QR TIST USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.71 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(60088) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(TISTXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00048) SUS QR TSMH USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00230) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(TSMHXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00049) SUS QR MMST USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(01548) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(MMSTXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00050) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00053) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(MCCMXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00051) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00052) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00053) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00054) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00055) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00056) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00057) SUS QR MCCM USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00058) SUS QR WMGR USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00001) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(WMGRXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00059) SUS QR PRLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(99999) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(PRLTXSWX)
    14:32:15.72 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00060) SUS QR PELT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00053) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(PELTXSWX)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00061) SUS QR PNLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(99999) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(PNLTXSWX)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00062) SUS QR PPLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(99999) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(PPLTXSWX)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00063) SUS QR PMLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(60086) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(PMLTXSWX)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00064) SUS QR PSLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(00010) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(PSLTXSWX)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP TAS(00066) SUS QR BMLT USE(CICSPROD) ATT(99999) CPU(*****) RUA(00020)
    14:32:15.73 STC23597 +CICSCMSP HTI(60086) HTY(USERWAIT) HVA(BMLTXSWX)
    I guess I never did this before so I'm somewhat surprised to see this number of tasks in the system. I don't know how CICS v4.2 is different but something is keeping some transaction from completing.
    Hey @RESTETS.

At this point I'm completely out of my knowledge zone!

I went to have a look for reinforcements from the CICSdev forum but I can see you've already posted there.

Let me see if I can chase up and see if we can move this over there - it would be better not to use me as a proxy for this discussion, but if we can get the right person interested directly :-)

Dave
  • RESTETS
    RESTETS
    27 Posts

‏2012-06-20T18:24:05Z  
    Hey @RESTETS.

At this point I'm completely out of my knowledge zone!

I went to have a look for reinforcements from the CICSdev forum but I can see you've already posted there.

Let me see if I can chase up and see if we can move this over there - it would be better not to use me as a proxy for this discussion, but if we can get the right person interested directly :-)

Dave
    After a lot of trying different things and a lot of gnashing of test I finally got CICS Explorer to connect. Thanks to everyone who provided help and suggestions.