• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-07-15T02:51:34Z by cglimson
HCSchulte
HCSchulte
1 Post

Pinned topic TEM Patch Management Client for Oracle Enterprise Linux

‏2012-04-12T07:49:09Z |
Hi,

TEM Patch Management for Oracle Enterprise Linux servers will be "comming soon". Is there any published roadmap?

We installed the BESAgent-8.2.1175.0-rhe5.x86_64.rpm on the OEL server. Where can we configure the credentials for the Unbreakable Linux Network to populate the patch repository?

Please contact me, if you have any info about TEM Patch Management Client for Oracle Enterprise Linux.
Regards,

Hans-Christian
  • vincent.h
    vincent.h
    2 Posts

Re: TEM Patch Management Client for Oracle Enterprise Linux

‏2012-06-28T16:22:38Z  
    I'm looking for similar information. Anyone know if Oracle patching will be supported?
  • dlimanov
    dlimanov
    5 Posts

‏2014-07-10T21:57:54Z  
    • vincent.h
    • ‏2012-06-28T16:22:38Z
    I'm looking for similar information. Anyone know if Oracle patching will be supported?

Hate to bring this from the dead but I too would like to know if OEL will be supported and patches will be available in TEM.

Thanks!

• cglimson
    cglimson
    20 Posts

‏2014-07-15T02:51:34Z  
    • dlimanov
    • ‏2014-07-10T21:57:54Z

Hate to bring this from the dead but I too would like to know if OEL will be supported and patches will be available in TEM.

Thanks!

Hi dlimanov,

From what I gather, OEL support is not yet included in the plan. You can submit a request for enhancement (RFE) in the RFE Community. The following link points to a page which has the request form:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=submitRfe

I took the liberty of searching for any previous requests, but looks like yours will be the first submitted, if ever. :)