Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-04-13T09:10:28Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
9855 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic E-mail notification customization

‏2012-04-11T12:12:40Z |
Is there a way to manipulate with the frequency of the e-mail notifications? Let's say an escalation triggers a mail notification and after that for seven days, each day, TIM sends another e-mail about the pending action. Does TIM allows for such customization in recertification policies?

Thanks!
Sebastian
Updated on 2012-04-13T09:10:28Z at 2012-04-13T09:10:28Z by SystemAdmin
  • Grantk
    Grantk
    321 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: E-mail notification customization

‏2012-04-13T00:24:08Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Apart from the escalation period, which would send 1 reminder - you can create a loop in the workflow, which can check the date and send a reminder email - just reminder to terminate the loop after x number of events or else you will degard TIMs performance.
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      9855 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: E-mail notification customization

‏2012-04-13T09:10:28Z  in response to Grantk
      Grantk, thank you for your response. I assumed that I should use a workflow for such functionality, but where could I attach it? I want it to be triggered by a recertification policy and I don't see any settings where I could put an additional workflow there.

The second question is the Loop Node itself - I understand that it is handy when it comes to for example gather several approvals because on each approval it waits for action. In my case I would just calculate the time to send an e-mail so as I understand this would be an active loop which would consume a lot of CPU?