Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
No replies
Knoblock
Knoblock
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic XML to a Record Layout using DMExpress

‏2012-04-03T13:58:08Z |
I'm new to XML and XSD files. My goal is to convert an XML file into a Record Layout so I can build a database table with the information. When I add the XML file as the source file and hit retrieve in DMExpress, I get this error: "The XML source does not contain a document type definition or XML schema. No record layouts were retrieved." Like I said I'm not real familiar with XML and the schemas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! I have pasted the begining portion of the XML document here. I would send whole doc but I'm not sure if data is confidential.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<ns6:local xmlns="urn:mastercard.com:enterprise:schemas:common:elements" xmlns:ns2="urn:mastercard.com:enterprise:schemas:organization" xmlns:ns3="urn:mastercard.com:dms:schemas:organization" xmlns:ns4="urn:mastercard.com:enterprise:schemas:account" xmlns:ns5="urn:mastercard.com:dms:schemas:cud:organization" xmlns:ns6="uri">
<ns3:Organization>