• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-03-29T13:18:12Z by SteveBolton
HBruchey
HBruchey
43 Posts

Pinned topic System Events

‏2012-03-27T17:26:05Z |
Good afternoon,

Is there anything different or additional that needs to be done for System Events as opposed to Application Events? We have Application Events working in this particular CICS region, but I am unable to capture anything in a TSQ via the File Open/Close, File Disable/Enable, or the DB2 Connection Status System Events? They were either created from scratch or from the samples provided. I have no errors when saving, exporting, or installing the events. They appear in CEMT in the region and are Enabled. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Heather
Updated on 2012-03-29T13:18:12Z at 2012-03-29T13:18:12Z by SteveBolton
  • SteveBolton
    SteveBolton
    18 Posts

Re: System Events

‏2012-03-28T08:33:30Z  
    Hi Heather

No there is nothing additional to do, all types of events are enabled if event processing is enabled.
    Can you tell us how you have specified the event capture points, in particular the event options?

Perhaps you could attach your event bindings if they are not confidential, or email them to boltonst@uk.ibm.com?

Thank you,
    Steve Bolton.
    CICS Explorer Development
  • HBruchey
    HBruchey
    43 Posts

‏2012-03-28T14:30:46Z  
    Hi Heather

No there is nothing additional to do, all types of events are enabled if event processing is enabled.
    Can you tell us how you have specified the event capture points, in particular the event options?

Perhaps you could attach your event bindings if they are not confidential, or email them to boltonst@uk.ibm.com?

Thank you,
    Steve Bolton.
    CICS Explorer Development
    Steve,

Eventbindings have been e-mailed to you. There were four.

Thank you,
    Heather
  • SteveBolton
    SteveBolton
    18 Posts

‏2012-03-29T13:18:12Z  
    • HBruchey
    • ‏2012-03-28T14:30:46Z
    Steve,

Eventbindings have been e-mailed to you. There were four.

Thank you,
    Heather
    Heather

Thanks.

I have forwarded to Andy Wharmby who should be able to help you.

Steve