Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
6 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-03-22T14:47:19Z by ol1
VP123
VP123
22 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Export/Import Definitions

‏2012-03-20T02:46:51Z |
Hi,

I just recently unregister one of a collector to run as a standalone. Exported the Audit Process Definitions and imported into the standalone unit. Import succeded but I am not seeing it the the listing with I click on Audit Process Builder, but when I go to the collector export definition it is all in there. Any help....I have restarted GUI, restarted System..still nothing. License provided from IBM support and installed fine. My concern is that if I go build out the Audit process again it will say it already existed....any help, thanks.

VP
Updated on 2012-03-22T14:47:19Z at 2012-03-22T14:47:19Z by ol1
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    483 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Export/Import Definitions

‏2012-03-20T12:08:09Z  in response to VP123
    Hi VP,

could this be some sort of privilege problem? Have you tried listing the audit processes using the admin-user?

regards
    Jonas
    • VP123
      VP123
      22 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-03-20T13:14:28Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      I am logged in as admin when doing the definitions imports..when I tried to create a Audit process with same name a message says something about not priviledged to see the report..So my question is how can I make these Audit Process Global so all can see...especially the admin so I can migrate the settings and schedule to run like it was in the central manager...thanks...
      • SystemAdmin
        SystemAdmin
        483 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-03-21T12:09:59Z  in response to VP123
        Hi, you can try this. Login as Admin, Tools > Audit Process Builder, select the existing Audit Process, click on Modify than scroll to the bottom and look for "Roles" button. Click on the Roles button and define it. Hope it help.
        • VP123
          VP123
          22 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-03-21T15:15:40Z  in response to SystemAdmin
          Yeah I thought that was the case about the roles but I went through all the audit process and none of them have roles assigned...
          • SystemAdmin
            SystemAdmin
            483 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-03-21T19:08:37Z  in response to VP123
            Hi VP,
            The user-roles of ConfigurationManager-user, that can see/run the Audit Process should be assigned to admin on the Collector (that you are using). This can be verified (or changed) via accessmgr user on both appliances.
            If the problem persists, try contacting support via https://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/myportal/Open_service_request/Software/Information_Management/InfoSphere_Guardium
  • ol1
    ol1
    4 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-03-22T14:47:19Z  in response to VP123
    VP,
    in addition to said above, on unit that is not Manager, Audit Processes that contain task with remote sources WILL NOT be shown