i looking for solutions to set up an modeling environment for teams. (or rather i want to know if i found all valuable solutions)
There are some requirements which this environment needs to fulfill.
- as model-tool i need to use Rational Software Architect
- a team of architects should be able to work simultaneously
- the Jenkins CI-Server must be able to check out the model from the repository
I think i found 3 ways to do this:
1. RSA + ClearCase as repository
connecting the RSA directly with the ClearCase repo.
2. RSA + SVN as repository
using "RSA Fractions" (efx Files) and SVN in lock-modify-write mode
3. RSA + RTC + SVN (or internal RTC repo).
connecting RSA to the Rational Team Concert Server with stores the models in SVN
Do you know other possible ways to do this?
Or do you think one of this way should never be used?
If i need to clarify something, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.